[OFFICIAL][7.1.2][lt01wifi] XenonHD 7.1.2

Search This thread

bojanilic

Dec 8, 2014
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this project. There is a bit of lag here and there but overall its a great job guys!
I have a single problem with illimination of capacitive buttons. Every single time I touch the screen they light up. Is there anything I could do to change this behaviour? On stock rom, the light would kick in only if I touch a button.

Thanks and keep up the good work...

KKG Clan

Dec 23, 2016
Any ports to Tab 3 7.0

Hello,
Your work on this ROM is amazing, I have been watching endless videos on it, and have been admiring it. But I don't seem to find any good custom ROMs for the Tab 3 7.0 SMt211 (lt023g). I was wandering if anyone could make a port ?
Greetings

Serb1205

Aug 19, 2013
Bluetooth

Help. Bluetooth Doesn't Work For Me. When It's Turned Off It Says Bluetooth Disabled. When I Turn It On It Says Bluetooth Disabled. I Paired With My Other Device But It Won't Receive Or Send Anything Through Bluetooth And Bluetooth Icon Is Always Grey. Help. Loving The ROM Otherwise

kinghaloman

Aug 6, 2017
This sounds cool, but sadly not available for galaxy tab 10.1, would definitely use it if it were ported.

Dmitry Budnikov

Feb 22, 2013
Sarov
It seems there are too much lugs on scrolling with an integrated Nova launcher. I deleted the Nova and installed the N Launcher Pro - Nougat 7.0. All lags are taken out...

KSlaght

Nov 14, 2009
Thanks for breathing new life into my main device! The installation of the latest official went smoothly both times and almost everything is working well. I mostly use my tablet in landscape mode, but I've noticed that this build has some trouble switching? The lock screen won't go into landscape at all, and when it switches after being unlocked, there's a lag of a few seconds before it rotates, during which the tablet seems frozen. Also, with screen rotation switched off, some apps still insist on portrait (not sure if that's the app itself or not). Wifi downloads from the play store seem to slow right down when bluetooth is on, but I've only tried it twice.

Am I missing something? Does anyone have any insight?
edit: Found the option to rotate the lock screen

Thanks

Keith

Last edited:

rafaelox24

Jan 17, 2017
The wifi MAC: is stock in :2:00:00 and wifi don't work :/ i 2 oficial versions and 2 experiemental and they all have the same issue.... Great rom, but without wifi.... any solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ru9Je5d.jpg

TeamHorizon's XenonHD rom builds for Samsung Galaxy TAB 3.8.0 (SM-T310)
    http://www.xenonhd.com/

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is based on LineageOS 14.1 with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.
    The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".​

Flashing Instructions:

To install this ROM you will need to have a latest custom Recovery such as TWRP installed.
    1. Copy the downloaded ROM to your phone.
    2. Boot into your recovery
    3. Back up your ROM
    4. Enter recovery
    5. Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    6. Install the ROM
    7. Install GAPPS package
    8. Reboot - the first boot can take up to 5 minutes

Download Links:
    Recovery: TWRP
    ROM: Official / experimental
    Gapps: opengapps.org

// Thanks / Credits
    Code:
    * LOS Team
    * XDA developers
    * Everyone who has contributed to XenonHD on lt01wifi
    * Many thanks to gr8nole

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official XenonHD 7.1.2 ROM by TeamHorizon, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

Contributors
    BenLue
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamHorizon

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked BL, Recovery
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-05-11
    Last Updated 2017-05-12
    Nice to see another rom. :good:
    Main features:
    XenonOTA
    XenonHD Changelog
    NovaLauncher, Adaway, Kernel Adiutor, SuperSU
    Root, adb, dev options, advanced reboot & installing apks enabled by default
    Pixel UI, navbar, wallpaper
    Material sounds & icons
    DayNight theme
    Network indicator & battery bar in status bar
    Live Volume Steps
    DT2S on lockscreen
    Custom Quick Settings Tiles
    Removed unnecessary things
    Under the hood improvements and optimizations
    ...and more on the way!
    Bugs:
    Tell me :D
    Credits:
    TeamHorizon
    LineageOS Team
    gr8nole
    Kernel:
    Source
    Links:
    G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110254322179967248992
    Github: https://github.com/TeamHorizon?tab=repositories
    Crowdin (translations): https://crowdin.com/project/xenonhd-rom
    Changelog: Official / experimental
    Anyone have the 08/16 experimental version installed? If so how is it? Thanks for a great ROM!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

I did, dirty flash it but I don't feel any difference. Need to see changelog to what been updated
    the wifi was ok with stock rom and omni rom
    no wifi with cm, crdroid and lineage

I have attached a zip file with a macloader binary file in it.

Replace the current macloader file in /system/bin with the one in the attached zip.
    Set permissions to match current file and reboot and test wifi.

This macloader binary is compiled after removing your mac half-address from the header file.