Thanks Meter: 8,675

Thread Closed Email Thread
5th February 2016, 11:20 AM |#501  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep0048

That's strange about sound...in fact I found sound is better than stock more effective loud and clear if don't use audio fx app however, I accept sound is less in speaker than stock but I was just searching for audio mods and found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...2687470/page36 I installed and it works like a charm excellent change in sound. I would recommend you to try this out

Are yo sure it'll work? No bootloops?

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

5th February 2016, 11:42 AM |#502  
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibbi786

Are yo sure it'll work? No bootloops?

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Yes thats working no bootloop download...i have already installed it n working perfectly download the second file rc9 universal
5th February 2016, 12:57 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamD1

Slow charging is a known issue in this ROM.
Also sound is always lesser than stock ROM.

Slow charging is not a problem for me, if it charges. But it doesn't.
5th February 2016, 01:06 PM |#504  
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enridalco

Slow charging is not a problem for me, if it charges. But it doesn't.

No clue what's going on for yours.

Does it charge correctly on stock rom?

Are you sure you have the KitKat firmware? or are you still on the original jb firmware?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
5th February 2016, 01:32 PM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

No clue what's going on for yours.

Does it charge correctly on stock rom?

Are you sure you have the KitKat firmware? or are you still on the original jb firmware?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Uh, this is new for me I just flashed philztouch recovery, then some roms, then trwp and last some marshmellow roms. What did I miss? What kid of filmware are you talking about?
Before doing all stuff I was on the kitkat stock rom.
5th February 2016, 01:57 PM |#506  
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Uh, this is new for me I just flashed philztouch recovery, then some roms, then trwp and last some marshmellow roms. What did I miss? What kid of filmware are you talking about?
Before doing all stuff I was on the kitkat stock rom.

If you had stock KK rom, then you most likely have the KK firmware. Not sure why you can't charge correctly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
5th February 2016, 02:11 PM |#507  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

If you had stock KK rom, then you most likely have the KK firmware. Not sure why you can't charge correctly.

When I reflash the rom it charge correctly for the first time. Then it start to have issues. It's sad because it is the very best rom for the T311. Do you have any suggestion on what can I try to fix it? Thanks a lot anyway for the job done. Really appreciated.
5th February 2016, 02:34 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:

When I reflash the rom it charge correctly for the first time. Then it start to have issues. It's sad because it is the very best rom for the T311. Do you have any suggestion on what can I try to fix it? Thanks a lot anyway for the job done. Really appreciated.

Here are a few suggestions:
1) Make sure you are using the stock charger and cable that came with the tablet. If you do not have those, then double check the charging capabilites (voltage and amperage) of whatever you are using. It must equal or be higher in charging capabilities than the stock charger. Some chargers simply do not have the current (amperage) capabilites to fast then slow charge the device. Not all USB chargers are created equal. Also just double check the cable! I have had cables that 1) Charge great, but doesnt allow data connection 2) Allows data but wont charge, 3) Brand new out of box .. dont work at all
2) What are you seeing as far a slow charging is concerned? Some message on a screen or what?
3) Age of device? Maybe the battery has simply just crapped out and no longer taking a charge like it shud. Check for any bulging in the case of the device . I had an Onda tablet that started to slow / not charge. Few weeks later, the battery swelled up to twice it size and did a nice job of splitting the case itself open. Actually did a nice job of opening the case for me..
5th February 2016, 02:42 PM |#509  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by satcomranger

Here are a few suggestions:
1) Make sure you are using the stock charger and cable that came with the tablet. If you do not have those, then double check the charging capabilites (voltage and amperage) of whatever you are using. It must equal or be higher in charging capabilities than the stock charger. Some chargers simply do not have the current (amperage) capabilites to fast then slow charge the device. Not all USB chargers are created equal.
2) What are you seeing as far a slow charging is concerned? Some message on a screen or what?
3) Age of device? Maybe the battery has simply just crapped out and no longer taking a charge like it shud. Check for any bulging in the case of the device . I had an Onda tablet that started to slow / not charge. Few weeks later, the battery swelled up to twice it size and did a nice job of splitting the case itself open. Actually did a nice job of opening the case for me..

the tablet is quite new, it was delivered 1 year ago and yes I'm using stock charger. I thought about a hardware issue, too. But the fact is that "sometimes" it charges properly, and those times are when I flash the rom so it must be software. Now I'm in recovery and it seems to charge a bit. Should I try bliss rom? but the last time I flashed it twitch app didn't work properly..
5th February 2016, 03:03 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:

the tablet is quite new, it was delivered 1 year ago and yes I'm using stock charger. I thought about a hardware issue, too. But the fact is that "sometimes" it charges properly, and those times are when I flash the rom so it must be software. Now I'm in recovery and it seems to charge a bit. Should I try bliss rom? but the last time I flashed it twitch app didn't work properly..

Really can not help with "Twitch". I looked at the app and honestly ... the app says requirements vary by device in every category. Again, are you seeing a message on the screen or how are you determining "a slow charge"?
It may not necessarily be software. If the battery stats get cleared on a flash, then yes it will be okay right after the flash then go downhill from there.
I have ran Bliss and CM13 and RR by powermetza. I do not see any problems in charging cycles on any of them and i have a refurbed device. Wished i could be of more assistance. Just maybe a case where the stock rom is your best bet.
5th February 2016, 03:53 PM |#511  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by satcomranger

Really can not help with "Twitch". I looked at the app and honestly ... the app says requirements vary by device in every category. Again, are you seeing a message on the screen or how are you determining "a slow charge"?
It may not necessarily be software. If the battery stats get cleared on a flash, then yes it will be okay right after the flash then go downhill from there.
I have ran Bliss and CM13 and RR by powermetza. I do not see any problems in charging cycles on any of them and i have a refurbed device. Wished i could be of more assistance. Just maybe a case where the stock rom is your best bet.

It says "slow charging (8 hours)" on the lockscreen, but it's not true because in the graph in battery settings che curve of charging reach a plateau around 50%.
How can I reset battery stats without flashing a new rom?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread