LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.x (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the Lineage Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit the Gerrit Code Review.
What Doesn't Work:
- flash it and see
If you want to use this tablet for phone calls, see THIS post before installing.
WIFI WORKS - BUT, If you have an issue with wifi not working AND your mac address shows a value starting with 02:00:00, do not post about it UNLESS you take a dmesg log (immediately after a reboot) and post it with your message. Google can tell you how to take dmesg log or see THIS thread.
- Make sure you're running latest TWRP version
- Copy GApps and rom ZIPs to your internal or external SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Perform WIPE:
- In TWRP, select Wipe --> Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Cache, and Data
- Swipe to Wipe
- Flash GApps zip
Updating to a newer version of THIS rom ("dirty" flash)
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash rom zip (no need to re-flash gapps or wipe anything)
If you have any issues after doing a "dirty" flash, do a clean install before reporting any problems.
gr8nole no longer builds. tigger 2014's builds pass safetynet and cuberio1 builds only occasionally.
Old Builds by gr8nole : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=140570
Builds by cuberio1 : Google Drive
Builds by tigger2014 : https://androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=281549
OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org (use an ARM, 7.1 zip) I use nano.
HEADS UP: Be sure you flash the gapps package when flashing your rom. If you boot your rom, then try to flash gapps later, you will have issues.
For a list of LineageOS source changes, you can review the i9300 nightly changelog located HERE.
The i9300 is a similar platform to ours, so much of what is listed there will be applicable for us, unless it is i9300 device specific.
DEVICE SPECIFIC SOURCES
- Kernel: https://github.com/gr8nole/android_k...msung_smdk4x12
- Common T31x device: https://github.com/gr8nole/android_d...ng_lt01-common
- SM-T311: https://github.com/gr8nole/android_d...samsung_lt013g
- SM-T310: https://github.com/gr8nole/android_d...msung_lt01wifi
- SM-T315: https://github.com/gr8nole/android_d...amsung_lt01lte
- Vendor files: https://github.com/gr8nole/proprietary_vendor_samsung
- LineageOS Team, CyanogenMod and AOSP contributors.
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!
[ROM] LineageOS-14.1 for T31x, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: KitKat Firmware
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2019-03-24