Here I present to you CM12 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8 inch T310.
Please take note that this is a very early release and there are stills many bugs. I most likely will not respond to any bug reports for now, so don't waste our time filling the thread with bugs reports. If you know how to fix a bug, then by all means, please share that info here in the thread.
I do not have time to work on this every day, so please be patient and do not ask for ETAs.
Attention T311 and T315 owners:
Currently I am only building for the T310. If I get it to a stable point, I MAY build for you guys. Please do not ask about that for now.
I do not guarantee that I can fix any of the remaining issues. I do not pretend to be an advanced developer and I do this in my spare time, so feel free to use my device tree and compile some builds on your own.
Lastly, this would not be possible without the efforts of @ketut.kumajaya. All device specific source code is forked from his github.
Please do not fill the thread asking "is blah blah is working?" Download and test for yourself.
Major Component Status:
- WiFi - Working
- Bluetooth - Working
- Sound - Working
- Sensors - Most Working
- Camera - Partially Working
- Videos - Working
- Ensure that have already are using the KitKat firmware. If not, download it from sammobile.com and flash it with Odin.
- Ensure you have the latest version of your custom recovery.
- Make a backup.
- Perform a factory reset in recovery.
- Flash the CM12 zip.
- (Optional) Flash a Gapps (Google apps) package.
- Reboot and Enjoy.
- Be patient, the first boot takes about 3 minutes. Much longer if you flash a Gapps package (~10 min).
After installation, go to Settings -> Language & Input -> Current Keyboard and select the Hardware option.
This will allow the on-screen keyboard to display properly.
[ROM] [DEV] CyanogenMod 12 for T310, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2015-01-27