Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 ve SM T113 does not connect to pc

Search This thread

lileoja

Sep 16, 2013
Hello good afternoon I bought this (Samsung Galaxy tap 3 Lite 7.0 and SM T113) I had it there using my daughter but it comes with a customization of Samsung kids, what some time ago I tried to do the root through a Chinese program but until But I want to get rid of the Samsung kids format it and leave it as new, I tried to format it but it does not delete all the programs I had installed, try to update it but it tells me that my system Operative has been manipulated to update it by means of Samsung kies, I tried to connect it to the computer but it does not recognize it to me when it connects it says that unknown device tried to update the PC controllers but I have not got anything, the strangest thing is Which does not show me on the tablet that there is connectivity via USB or MTP, and I do not know why the phone application can not find it by any pair If it appears installed in all the applications but it does not show it to me to try to activate the form of connection with a command that I saw, to see if someone can help me to be recognized by the PC

Attachments

• 18c03c2cafd8665bc499fc3dc2df6c9a.jpg
    18c03c2cafd8665bc499fc3dc2df6c9a.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 36db1915332a1838dda6cdfa3751859b.jpg
    36db1915332a1838dda6cdfa3751859b.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 202
  • ca1878bc8bbcec6ec63955b1e27c1d6b.jpg
    ca1878bc8bbcec6ec63955b1e27c1d6b.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 200

RealWelder

Sep 17, 2014
Muncie, IN
Download firmware from www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and also Odin. Boot into download mode by powering off, then press and hold vol-, home, and power. Then press vol+ when you enter download mode. Connect TAB to PC. Odin should show a blue block with a com number. Load the downloaded firmware into the AP/PDA slot in Odin, (depending on which version of Odin) then press start. Once finished it will reboot.

You may also need to install Samsung Universal USB Drivers, if you don't see the com number in Odin.

e8a92e4d0e365c891ac13d2830fbff88.jpg

864f3afbdf70a099cd7ed2e0248dc14a.jpg

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lileoja01

Apr 6, 2016
Friend very good night thanks for replying I have done all those steps installed The Samsung Drivers and the PC still recognize it, when I plug it on the tablet does not show me any kind of connection in the notification area should say MT or USB but it does not show me Nothing and I have no way to activate it because the application of the phone can not open, appears in all applications but I do not see where to open it, I fear it is the port where it is connected but the strangest thing if it receives load

Enviado desde mi SM-G935P mediante Tapatalk

RealWelder

Sep 17, 2014
Muncie, IN
Friend very good night thanks for replying I have done all those steps installed The Samsung Drivers and the PC still recognize it, when I plug it on the tablet does not show me any kind of connection in the notification area should say MT or USB but it does not show me Nothing and I have no way to activate it because the application of the phone can not open, appears in all applications but I do not see where to open it, I fear it is the port where it is connected but the strangest thing if it receives load

Samsung devices have this issue often...have you tried a different USB cable and/or port? These TABs don't like certain cables.

Reactions: lileoja

lileoja01

Apr 6, 2016
Hi friend, I have already tried many cables, changing port and I still have no results at the moment I connect the tablet the computer marks me device not recognized, and in the notification area of ​​the tablet does absolutely nothing, The tablet is loading

lileoja

Sep 16, 2013
añado fotos

añadiendo fotos

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20170704_183859.jpg
    20170704_183859.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 96

RealWelder

Sep 17, 2014
Muncie, IN
It is very​ possible that your usb port on the device is bad. I was hoping that wasn't the case, but if Odin won't even recognize it in download mode... that's probably what happened.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Samsung devices have this issue often...have you tried a different USB cable and/or port? These TABs don't like certain cables.