Stuck In Bootloop (GT-P25210)

Search This thread
Aug 7, 2013
Decatur, MI
I was trying to get a custom ROM on here with TWRP and I failed and soft bricked it. I managed to get it to get to download mode and used odin to reflash the stock image, but now it won't boot past the Samsung logo. I've tried factory reset, reflashing with odin, and cache clearing, but it still won't go past the logo. I've looked in other threads here, but all I've seen are others arguing with each other about what to do.

rafaelox24

Jan 17, 2017
ok, download twrp (or any other Custom Recovery you like) and put your tablet in download mode. after that go to Odion and selec the custom recovery file in the PDA section(i recomend uncheck auto reboot because in some cases this action revert the custom recovery). When Odion end the flash turn the table and make the buttom combination to get in recovery, in samsung tablets usually is VolmUp+Power+HomeButton. And finally found a custom rom that you like and flash it! before flash roms make sure you make a full wipe and a full backup! Hope this work for you.

Reactions: LightTheEntertainer
Aug 7, 2013
Decatur, MI
ok, download twrp (or any other Custom Recovery you like) and put your tablet in download mode. after that go to Odion and selec the custom recovery file in the PDA section(i recomend uncheck auto reboot because in some cases this action revert the custom recovery). When Odion end the flash turn the table and make the buttom combination to get in recovery, in samsung tablets usually is VolmUp+Power+HomeButton. And finally found a custom rom that you like and flash it! before flash roms make sure you make a full wipe and a full backup! Hope this work for you.

I'll try that out, thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.