1. I flashed the Omni ROM with Pico Gapps and SuperSu 2.76 installer. However, I lost root right away and was not able to install the binary files. I had to reflash everything using an older version of Supersu 2.49. After that, Play Store automatically updated Supersu to 2.76 and everything was fine.
2. Every time I opened up the Apollo Music Player or Spotify, I would get an error saying that the DSP Manager was not working. I use ES Explorer and uninstall DSP Manager. This caused the music player to stop working altogether. However after I rebooted, everything seems to worked fine.
3. Sometimes videos fail to load in Netflix, YouTube and my favorite Boat Browser Mini. Chrome browser seems to deal with videos better. I don't know what is causing the issues with Netflix or YouTube. A reboot seems to clear things for a while.
4. When I read the last post, I installed the Omni video patch to see if it would fix the video problems. I'm not sure if that did anything to help in any way. The worst thing is that it wiped everything and I had to redo the setup from scratch.
5. Sometimes I lose the sound in games. Sometimes, I cannot upload files from tablet to Dropbox. A reboot seems to fix these and these bugs seems to be less frequent over time.
6. The random reboots in Omni are definitely not as bad as CyanogenMod and about the same as in dirty unicorns. The reboots maybe cause d by me rapidly switching apps and settings as I test all of my apps. I am probably over taxing the CPU and memory. The reboot time is about a minute. The reboot animation is not as flashy as DU, which can get annoying after a while.
7. During the upload phase of Speedtest, the tablet will reboot.
8. Overall, imo, this Omni rom is more stable than the CM or DU versions and is very usable on the P6210. Except for the bugs mentioned above, all my major apps work pretty well: spotify, netflix, calengoo,yahoo mail, dropbox, maps and streetview, gps, bluetooth speaker, wifi stable without disconnects, clash of clans, clash of lords, live holdem poker etc.