This is an unofficial port of LineageOS cm-13.0. I'm a beginner in building custom roms, so please be patient with me. This rom is based on the device tree of DanielHK with small modifications to run smooth with its low memory.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
- 2017-10-23: Update to current cm-13 including fixes to avoid WPA2 KRACK for p6800, p6810, i815.
- 2017-09-12: Finally, I managed to compile a version for i815 but telephony/mobile data does not work
- 2017-08-23: Stabilized the new Browser, alias Gello - it formerly crashed, e.g. when opening our XDA page; Deactivated bluetooth again, since it is not done and crashed. It is still a long way: I assume I have to adopt the current Lineageos bluetooth app like Daniel did before: https://github.com/danielhk/android_packages_apps_Bluetooth. Daniels is outdated, unfortunately, cannot be used right away.
- 2017-07-27: Optimizations ZRAM, ISM and read_ahead also for P6810. Tried to activate bluetooth following danielhks guide. Succeeded with 3.1 in the guide - testing on command line. But in ROM it crashes when I try to activate BT via Settings.
- 2017-07-24: Video streaming and playback fixed with help from Bauner - native media codecs work now - meaning Youtube in preinstalled browser works now and also playing local mp4 files. I found that some optimizations (e.g. ZRAM) are not yet applied in P6810, because of a separate init.rc (-wifi) -> will be fixed in next release
- 2017-07-15: Auto-rotation fixed! And GPS works again, too. (got lost again in last build)
- 2017-07-13: Changed default orientation to Portrait. Deactivated DRM again on P6800, since mediaserver crashed in libwvdrmengine.so - and by that Youtube also broke in playing - now Youtube runs fine, but Play Movies does still not. On P6810 hopefully both works (Could not find a difference yet). Still the rotation issue is there, not from the beginning but during usage the orientation freezes somewhen...
- 2017-07-10: Further speed improvements, deactivating swipe in AOSP keyboard, what crashed
- 2017-07-09: GPS fixed, thanks to p3dboard - I was able to add a NON_PIE_SUPPORT
- 2017-07-07: Add several tweaks for memory usage and disk r/w speed, changed dpi to 202
- 2017-06-28: first release
- Reboot tablet into TWRP recovery. I use version 3.0.2-0 here.
- Wipe data, cache, dalvik/art-cache and system. Coming from stock rom, also wipe internal sd.
- Flash ROM and GApps.
- Reboot System. (First boot takes 5-6 minutes. Be patient.)
Download SuperSU version BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip and install via TWRP recovery, newer releases will not work.
- Bluetooth - crash when activating via Settings
- DRM playback (google play movies) crashes. But after the crash starts playing on P6810!?! Currently, playback on P6810 is not smooth anymore, caused by the new codecs setup. Will investigate further.
- Recent Amazon Kindle app crashes -> use an older one 126.96.36.199 or just delete libunwind.so in /data/app/...kindle directory
- Internal mount of sd-card does not work -> use portable mode
See source information on androidfilehost, too
LineageOS CM-13.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
frami2, danielhk, p3dboard, bauner
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Last Updated 2017-10-25