Hi, thanks for testing!
1. Right, install SuperSU-V2.52 and then try to update and finally update binary. The last step takes a while but always returned on my device, with success or unsuccessful - trying again after reboot it finally succeeded
2. Yes, this and the screenshots in app-drawer are missing - this is intended by the "LOW_RAM" configuration I set (https://source.android.com/devices/tech/config/low-ram)
3. I will upload a new version with fixed auto-rotation soon - still, the picture change comes with a black screen sometimes
4. Have to check the youtube in browser issue - this sounds more serious. Do you have a P6800 or P6810? Could you check the youtube app? This should play fine - and will even rotate on next version
5. Sure, had no time yet to implement ( a guide how to is there by p3dboard)
I have P6800 and played with Daniel_hk's custom roms for long time so may got tons of up/flash roms
I have tried again but still same issue as I reported at first.
Play YouTube by Google app now running smoothly but play YouTube or video in browser is crashed.
My experience is must check rom work well or have issue by original app first if it is ok then most will be ok in other similar apps .
And one issue more just found out while I try to attached pictures to show you but can't do then I try to send that screen shot to others devices by share option but also can't.
This post I use my HTC M8 to upload some pictures get problem as I reported above: