[ROM][p6800][p6810][i815]LineageOS CM-13.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

By frami2, Junior Member on 29th June 2017, 06:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2018, 10:12 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi, i finally come to try this rom. The first tests are promising. Seems to be stable and fast. Sad if it would not get any more updates.

I will use it to install just a Videoplayer and pdf reader. No mail, no chat no other stuff. For that I use my mobile phone instead.

So if the plan goes well it will 'only' be my media Tablett with a maximum of maybe 5 apps and as few background processes as possible. At least it is better than use it as paper weight...

26th April 2018, 01:37 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I have successfully installed this ROM on a P6210 and I can say that this goes pretty well compared to danielhk for some reason. Seems pretty stable, no random reboots (up time: 47 hours and counting), no sluggish system, so far, is good to try it.

The only small issues I've found (and they're well known), is the WIFI connection issue. After some time being idle, it will turn off by itself. The other thing is, I don't use Youtube app to watch videos, just Firefox Focus for lightweight browser, and the playback in normal mode, it's all glitched with random colors and the audio gets stopped for a millisecond, but, if you put in full-screen mode, the video can be seen and the audio is working like it should be.

Thank you for giving my P6210 a new life!
1st May 2018, 11:05 PM |#53  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 205

More
Hey @frami2 installed in p620 and very good can u update it to oreo? and why the wallpapers is not applyed? the lock screen remains black and the wallpaper remains the same, also some graphical glitches on status bar, no tranparency, no preview on recents panel
2nd August 2018, 02:16 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Just to let you know:

Latest release 20171023 is running into "patching system image unconditionally" and stuck. (P6800)

Last release meanwhile installing perfectly.

While this tablet seems outdated, well, maybe there will be a fix, yet? Would be appreciated.... Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)