[ROM][SM-T580][SM-T585][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] CrDroid-5.10 64bit 20191113

Search This thread

quixote1976

Sep 6, 2009
Hello all,

Anyone knows of the latest way to root t580 on latest Oreo 8.1.......I would like to give this ROM a try.

Thank you.

Aelliaria

Jul 14, 2016
Eindhoven
my screen mirrored itself over night and I can't find how to fix it. Does anyone know wich setting it is?

edit: so everything that normally is on the left is now on the right and from the right is on the left.

Thnx in advance

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9136714

In the next update, can you please make the boot animation centered?

DILTON

Feb 1, 2015
Please add the option to clear recent apps by single tap in the next update… closing recent apps one by one is really annoying

repey6

Please add the option to clear recent apps by single tap in the next update… closing recent apps one by one is really annoying
This button exist there, but uncomfortable. You need to do long swipe down to the end and then you will see this button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190107-074108_System_UI.jpg
    Screenshot_20190107-074108_System_UI.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 410

DILTON

Feb 1, 2015
This button exist there, but uncomfortable. You need to do long swipe down to the end and then you will see this button.
I have seen it now… but don't you think it will be much easier when brought to down left with a button ? rather than making long scrolls

mnd123

Feb 25, 2014
Just tried to restore a backup of this rom, but after the restore was done, twrp showed a message that it can't mount /system. I then tried to restore the second time, but the same happened, and this time I restored the recovery partition aswell. So I couldn't enter the recovery anymore.. Then I flashed TWRP with odin and flashed back the followmsi's TWRP, which I had been using before all this. Tried the restore one more time, but the system partition still could not be mounted.

So, anybody had similar issues and managed to solve them? Maybe this has something to do with encryption or something.. Though I didn't set anything related to encryption, unless the rom is encrypted by default.

Anyway, might just be a faulty backup..

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
Just tried to restore a backup of this rom, but after the restore was done, twrp showed a message that it can't mount /system. I then tried to restore the second time, but the same happened, and this time I restored the recovery partition aswell. So I couldn't enter the recovery anymore.. Then I flashed TWRP with odin and flashed back the followmsi's TWRP, which I had been using before all this. Tried the restore one more time, but the system partition still could not be mounted.

So, anybody had similar issues and managed to solve them? Maybe this has something to do with encryption or something.. Though I didn't set anything related to encryption, unless the rom is encrypted by default.

Did you try using the Mount option in TWRP to mount the System and EFS partitions, prior to attempting the restore?

Reactions: mnd123

zfk110

Jan 11, 2014
Atlanta

once your in TWRP go to wipe and format, then restart back in recovery go back to wipe and do full wipe, then install the rom, magisk and this, it will take care of your encryption , you can't mount due to encryption

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424951049

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011

mnd123

Feb 25, 2014
Did you try using the Mount option in TWRP to mount the System and EFS partitions, prior to attempting the restore?

Thanks, I'll try that. But wouldn't the restore process just stop when trying to restore /system if it isn't mounted? In my case the restore goes through all partitions and only when it's finished, twrp says the system isn't mounted.

Top Liked Posts