[ROM][Android 8.1]LineageOS 15.1[UNOFFICIAL][SM-T350]

Search This thread

bckps7336

Oct 10, 2017
I successfully flashed this rom on my SM-P350 device, bluetooth doesnt work as mentioned, wifi however works in relative to other nougat roms for T350.

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
There are 3 working PIE (9.0) roms for the T350 now: crDroid, evervolv and lineageos unofficial.

Try one of those.

Doesnt work on sm-t350! You flash the recovery with odin, black screen. Flash recovery with twrp black screen. Flash rom with working twrp black screen!
Its because the stock firmware you upgraded from. If you odin 6.0.1 then flash it probably will boot. In fact if you take a flashlight to it, its on and functioning. Something to do with 7.1.1 that doesn't work right that it doesn't activate the backlight. And to get passed the error code in twrp, remove the first 4 lines of the updater script I'm the meta/google/com file. Trust me, I went through barriers with this ROM. But after flashing from downgrading to 6.0.1 I had no issues . the best twrp to use is the lineage twrp from austin on amdroidfilehost. Well I maybe wasted my time explaining but hopefully lead someone in the right path.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Thank you for this BTW and for whoever had trouble
You flash the recovery with odin, black screen. Flash recovery with twrp black screen. Flash rom with working twrp black screen

^ spent weeks amsd read through many t350 forums to get something to flash
Its because the stock firmware you upgraded from. If you odin 6.0.1 then flash it probably will boot. In fact if you take a flashlight to it, its on and functioning. Something to do with 7.1.1 that doesn't work right that it doesn't activate the backlight. And to get passed the error code in twrp, remove the first 4 lines of the updater script I'm the meta/google/com file. Trust me, I went through barriers with this ROM. But after flashing from downgrading to 6.0.1 I had no issues . the best twrp to use is the lineage twrp from austin on amdroidfilehost. Well I maybe wasted my time explaining but hopefully lead someone in the right path.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    /* 
     * Your warranty is now void. Knox 0x1. 
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, 
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please 
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM 
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if 
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. 
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

WARNING:
    • This is not a stable version of LineageOS. If you run into problems (and you will), bring us a logcat so we can fix this quickly.
    • We provide no support for custom kernels, Xposed, or any other modifications made to the system.

Prerequisites:
    • Your Galaxy Tab A (2015) 8.0".
    • Odin (you will have to flash TWRP this way if you don't already have it, otherwise extract the img from the tar file and flash it in TWRP).

Downloads:

Source code:

Support:
    You can reach out to me via the official XDA Discord server.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A series

Contributors
    andr01dfr3ak, deadman96385, Paradoxify, Austcool, Spaceminer
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2018-05-17
    Last Updated 2018-05-16
    That's a bad idea, considering that's a gt58lte and I only have builds for gt58wifi. It's best not to.
    Is this rom still in active development?
    Reserved

Instructions:

From custom ROMs (assuming you already have TWRP):
    1. Download the latest build and TWRP from the links above.
    2. Ensure these downloads are in your tablet.
    3. Extract the img file from the TWRP tar file.
    4. Reboot into TWRP.
    5. Flash the img file you previously extracted into the recovery partition. (Yes, you can update TWRP this way, it is not dangerous).
    6. Reboot recovery. Then flash the ROM.
    7. Reboot into system. You should be good to go.

If you want any of Google's applications, you'll have to download that before rebooting into TWRP, and flash it after the ROM, but before rebooting.

For Google's applications, go to OpenGApps and select "ARM" and "8.1".
    Changelog:

5-16-2018:
    • This was released.

Issues:
    • Bluetooth is not working
    • Device can't play audio through speakers (but can through headphones)
    • Media process not doing its job for some reason
    • Can't access the camera

Major issue:
    This ROM is a hit-and-miss, meaning on some devices, the ROM successfully flashes, and other times, it either doesn't boot or TWRP is unable to flash the ROM.
    Could you post the link? Please

Enviado desde mi SM-T320 mediante Tapatalk

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-a/development/resurrectionremix-o-v6-2-1-20181202-t3874768

It's for smt350 I don't know if you are using a smt320 I don't think that works.