By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
Process at your own risk!
If you want to check firmware - please make backup. Better to store all partitions, at least efs and may be modem.
1. Install custom recovery - use my twrp
2. Download the zip(s) - firmware and Magisk\SuperSu additional packages (optional)
3. Backup all partitions (it least efs) and store somewhere - it need to do - because you can loose imei
4. Full wipe all
5. Flash firmware and Magisk\SuperSu
My port based on:
firmware: A320FXXU3CRD4 (Galaxy A3 SM-A320F 2017) Android 8.0
kernel: J600GDXU1ARE2 (Galaxy J6 SM-J600F 2018) 3.18.14
Removed only knox and few features (nfc, fingerprint, radio)
Fixed touchwiz home app to allow rotate
- ril (calls + mobile data)
- wifi (current fix is workaround, need to review) - it's working, but need wait to turn-on, on wizard it can take a lot of time, after boot it will turn-on more or less fast (20-30 secs after boot), once it turned-on - it will work correct till reboot
- sound\mic, vibra, hardware keys
- both sdcards
- wifi issues (it's working, but need review, see comment above for wifi)
- camera (working only flashlight)
- keyboard (it's working, but working in phone mode, you can change firmware to tablet in build.prop, but in this case should be issues with download languages)
1. 20180519: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_z0...ew?usp=sharing
1. 20180519: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n2o...ew?usp=sharing
Use my twrp from https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ougat-t3706002
Thanks to Samsung