This is an early stage alpha build; not all features are working well at the moment.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot. * */
Lineage OS team,
It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
How to flash:
(Again: Don't do it if you don't know it!)
1. Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
2. Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
3. Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
4. Flash the ROM Zipfile.
5. Flash the GApps (optional, needed for e.g. Google Playstore to work).
6. Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
7. Reboot your device.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=284367
Lineage OS for the SM-T550, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
virsys, @deadman96385, @Galaxy-MSM8916 team, @elginsk8r worked on the device trees
Source Code: https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2018-11-16