Samsung lock - impossible to take off

Search This thread
Hi everyone, I'm facing a problem with my Galaxy tab A (SM-T510), I bought it second hand a few months ago, no problems till now, I turned it on and saw that message (see attached image) from Samsung, saying that my device isn't active and asks me for a code that I obviously don't know.

I have been trying to flash the OS through odin with no success, please give a hand

Attachments

• IMG_20191208_121254.jpg
    IMG_20191208_121254.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 175

dylanmurzello

Apr 8, 2017
I think your phone is provider locked ,is it the lte version ,
with odin try flashing csc instead of home.csc

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
Hi:
My tablet isn't LTE version, everything I try to flash via odin gives me an error, I think that's because frp lock, I even tried to flash the proper combination file with no success, I don't know what to do
If it is a late model 510 and you have "proof of purchase", you can contact Samsung and they'll furnish you with a shipping label to send it to them and they'll remove the lock.

D

Deleted member 10802473

Hi everyone, I'm facing a problem with my Galaxy tab A (SM-T510), I bought it second hand a few months ago, no problems till now, I turned it on and saw that message (see attached image) from Samsung, saying that my device isn't active and asks me for a code that I obviously don't know.

I have been trying to flash the OS through odin with no success, please give a hand
Flash full stock firmware with the PIT file. Make sure Nand Erase, Re-partition, Auto reboot, and F. Reset Time are enabled on the Options tab and everything else is disabled.

Last edited by a moderator: