FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][SM-T900] CyanogenMod for Tab Pro 12.2 SM-T900 (v2wifixx)

232 posts
Thanks Meter: 285
 
By chhaggerty, Senior Member on 23rd October 2014, 01:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2016, 09:11 PM |#701  
andrewnelson23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shawnee, OK
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfgj69g

@andrewnelson: I hope that you will be able to take the hurdles. Valera1978 has build CM13 (MM 6.0.1) for the Galaxy Note pro 12.2, by the way

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T900 met Tapatalk

Hey, I saw that. Unfortunately, its for the p905, which is a Qualcomm processor I think. Our exynos processor has been giving me all sorts of heck.

I've been away from my computer for the past month and for some reason my remote computer has been disconnected, so I can't work on it until I get home in a week.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewnelson23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewnelson23 Ad-Free
 
 
18th January 2016, 04:50 AM |#702  
cllgnc89's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomar_uk

So sorry i cannot help but really appreciate your efforts.

Show john

Aryamod 8.0 - L-Speed 4.2 b5
N9005 Intl - BTU

+1 I really like CM on T900. I would be happy with a new 12.1 build but 13 would definitely be the cherry on top.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cllgnc89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cllgnc89 Ad-Free
6th February 2016, 10:12 AM |#703  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Does anybody knows a way to restore the old bootloader? After I have updated to the official 5.1.1 rom and the tablet has the wake up delay with cyanogen mod. I have already tried with a flash back in Odin but that doesn't help. After root and install cm, the wake up delay was back . I really want to have cm back, but without the wake up delay.
Is there a developer out there who can bring cm13 to this lovely tablet?
7th February 2016, 02:06 PM |#704  
cllgnc89's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

Does anybody knows a way to restore the old bootloader? After I have updated to the official 5.1.1 rom and the tablet has the wake up delay with cyanogen mod. I have already tried with a flash back in Odin but that doesn't help. After root and install cm, the wake up delay was back . I really want to have cm back, but without the wake up delay.
Is there a developer out there who can bring cm13 to this lovely tablet?

I would suggest going back to an old CM version or the rooted stock . There has been some talk about CM13 development and/or bliss rom for the T900 but I think we will have to wait a bit for that. Or you could try the P900 rom but you will lose automatic rotation. If you decide to try it be aware that you will have to change the version info of the rom or switch to the P900 recovery since twrp won't let you flash a different devices rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to cllgnc89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cllgnc89 Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 09:36 PM |#705  
Recognized Developer
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 1,346
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone, I was asked to build the latest update for 12.1 for the SM-T900. I personally do not own the device but I can see what I can do if you have issue but no promise. I am working on CM-13.0 for the SM-P900 and if I can get it to work there, I will port it over here.

Here is the what you were waiting for. Latest Build
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thompatry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2016, 03:43 AM |#706  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompatry

Hey everyone, I was asked to build the latest update for 12.1 for the SM-T900. I personally do not own the device but I can see what I can do if you have issue but no promise. I am working on CM-13.0 for the SM-P900 and if I can get it to work there, I will port it over here.

Here is the what you were waiting for. Latest Build

Hi Tom,

Thanks for care with our device, and for this build.
I would ask this thread owner permission from new builds or open new thread.

I will try your build soon, and feedback....

Regards,
Robert
13th February 2016, 07:01 AM |#707  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompatry

Hey everyone, I was asked to build the latest update for 12.1 for the SM-T900. I personally do not own the device but I can see what I can do if you have issue but no promise. I am working on CM-13.0 for the SM-P900 and if I can get it to work there, I will port it over here.

Here is the what you were waiting for. Latest Build

Thank you for your time and efforts to make a build for the T900 too.
Did you update this build with the updated system partition size too? I want to try it now.

Edit: It works. I have it installed and or works great. The issue with the wake-up delay is still there. I hope that will go away when we have MM. The issue started after I upgraded my tablet once to official 5.1.1 Samsung rom. Even when I go back to Kitkat with Odin and flash back to cm the wake-up delay stays. May be you now a more sufficient way to flash back an old bootloader?
The Following User Says Thank You to Planet X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Planet X Ad-Free
15th February 2016, 01:51 PM |#708  
cllgnc89's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

Thank you for your time and efforts to make a build for the T900 too.
Did you update this build with the updated system partition size too? I want to try it now.

Edit: It works. I have it installed and or works great. The issue with the wake-up delay is still there. I hope that will go away when we have MM. The issue started after I upgraded my tablet once to official 5.1.1 Samsung rom. Even when I go back to Kitkat with Odin and flash back to cm the wake-up delay stays. May be you now a more sufficient way to flash back an old bootloader?

You have probably seen this post. I wish I could be more help. I've gone through a similar upgrade process but I don't have the delay.
15th February 2016, 05:51 PM |#709  
cllgnc89's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompatry

Hey everyone, I was asked to build the latest update for 12.1 for the SM-T900. I personally do not own the device but I can see what I can do if you have issue but no promise. I am working on CM-13.0 for the SM-P900 and if I can get it to work there, I will port it over here.

Here is the what you were waiting for. Latest Build

Thanks For the build. No more FC with music playing and screen locked, still some audio artifacts especially when pressing home button. Probably not worth troubleshoothing though since marshmallow builds might resolve the issue.
15th February 2016, 07:05 PM |#710  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cllgnc89

You have probably seen this post. I wish I could be more help. I've gone through a similar upgrade process but I don't have the delay.

I did that already twice. But it didn't help. As soon as I'm back on cm the delay is back. I really really regret the update to official Samsung 5.1.1 in november. I have even tried to make a P900 from my T900 bit that didn't change things either.
15th February 2016, 07:32 PM |#711  
cllgnc89's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

I did that already twice. But it didn't help. As soon as I'm back on cm the delay is back. I really really regret the update to official Samsung 5.1.1 in november. I have even tried to make a P900 from my T900 bit that didn't change things either.

That's rough. Hopefully someone with more expertise than me can help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes