[Q] Tab Pro 8.4 won't turn on

Search This thread

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
Hello everyone! My Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 won't turn on anymore. :( I tried charging it, that wasn't the issue. I left it on the charger and nothing changed. I plugged it into my PC and it didn't make any noises and it doesn't even recognize it as an unrecognizable device. Is there any button combo to see if it's 100% fried or not?

A couple of weeks ago I rooted it and updated it to another ROM, but it had been working PERFECTLY since then! WEEKS!

Any suggestions?

otyg

Apr 5, 2013
Hold the power button down for 2 minutes and don't let go, also hold vol up while doing it to see if you can get into recovery.
keep it plugged into the charger while you do this.

Reactions: zkyevolved

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
Hold the power button down for 2 minutes and don't let go, also hold vol up while doing it to see if you can get into recovery.

OK, this worked. How can I unroot and restore the OEM bootloader and everything?

Before flashing I made a TWRP Backup, as well as a Flashify-backup.

I have these two folders on my desktop.

otyg

Apr 5, 2013
OK, this worked. How can I unroot and restore the OEM bootloader and everything?

to restore everything you will need to boot into download mode , if you are in download mode now you can use kies or odin to flash the stock firmware and this will correct everything.

to boot to download mode its either (Power + vol down) , or (power + vol up) , try both until you see it say download mode., or if you are currently in twrp you can select reboot->download mode

you can get th stock firmware here
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-T320/

(Cellular south) XAR is USA wifi model.

Last edited:

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
to restore everything you will need to boot into download mode , if you are in download mode now you can use kies or odin to flash the stock firmware and this will correct everything.

to boot to download mode its either (Power + vol down) , or (power + vol up) , try both until you see it say download mode., or if you are currently in twrp you can select reboot->download mode

And this will remove root, TWRP and any custom roms?

otyg

Apr 5, 2013

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

And this will remove root, TWRP and any custom roms?

yeah it will be like when you first bought it.

btw when using Odin3 put the firmware under the AP box, don't mess with any options.