Now, I can't stand green in my Android. I simply can't. I can't stand TouchWiz.. All the colors thrown together like a box of crayons. I've modified my systemUI.apk and framework-res.apk to change the quick settings to blue and the V ticks as well. If you want em, use em.
I did this on GigaWatts 2.0 ROM and I'm not responsible if any other stock rom will fck up from this.
Get the systemUI.apk here. - This is for the quick settings and the tickers in the drop-down menu.
Get the framework-res.apk here - This is for the Settings menu's tickers and switches.
1. Open your root browser of choice.
2. Browse to /system/priv-app/ and locate systemUI.apk, make a backup, always make a backup.
3. Replace it with my systemUI.apk and set the permissions JUST as they were on the old one, otherwise this won't work.
- You can stop here and restart if you don't want to deal with the next section of crashes. It's a one time procedure but it's a bit annoying to deal with none the less. Enjoy the quick settings icons.
4. Go to /system/framework and locate framework-res.apk, make a backup, always make a backup.
5. Replace it with my framework-res.apk.
6. At this point your system will crash with "android.process.acore has stopped". This is normal for a framework-res.apk replacement. Basically you can make one press in between each "Ok" when the system repeatedly crashes.
7. First manage to set all the permissions.
8. Then manage to go into "apps" in Settings and locate "Contacts Storage" under "All", then clear data and boom, crashing stops.
9. Re-add your Google account.
It should look like this