[ROM][MM][UNOFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] AICP 11 for SM-T805

Search This thread

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
GhQyhHk.png

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • Thoemy
  • SlimBean rom team
  • ParanoidAndroid team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • teemodk
  • audahadi
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye
  • @nvertigo67

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

UNOFFICIAL BUILD

GAPPS:
OpenGApps ARM 6.0

kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy MM. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:
Don't do it if you don't know it​
1. Full wipe
2. flash rom
3. flash gapps
4. boot​
ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.​

T.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][MM][UNOFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] AICP 11 for SM-T805, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Contributors
thermskin, deadman96385
Source Code: https://github.com/aicp

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-08-09
Last Updated 2017-03-11

Last edited:

unsuns

Oct 22, 2014
Very nice work thermskin !

Everything works smoothly so far, I will let you know If there is a bug.

However, the "Cast Screen" doesn't work, I've tried it on many Samsung & LG Smart TVs, but nothing comes up. In fact, it never worked in any of your AICP 11 builds for T805.

Thank you again and I hope you'll solve it !

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
Hi,

double tap on halo on screen and drag it to the top of the screen on red circle.

Will upload new build with option to disable halo.
T.
Hey Thermskin, I'd like to disable the new halo notification stuff on the left screen side completely. But I can't find any option to turn it off in aicp settings... Any idea?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T805 mit Tapatalk

choclaterain

Apr 6, 2014
1. I keep getting this error: "Unfortunately theme manager service has stopped working." Any fixes?

2. Volume is far too low compared to the lollipop version of this rom.

Last edited:

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
Hmm, just installed 08/11 build.
Can't seem to find any new option to disable Halo completely. Plus, build date still says 08/09 ...

any ideas?

polford
Add halo qs. Or double click on halo and drag to red...

Date of build resets only on clean build. I am using installclean build only clean build when is needed ?
T.

Sent from my LG-H815

choclaterain

Apr 6, 2014
Just letting you know - there is a huge battery drain on this guy. Other than that- the rom works pretty smooth. The tablet also runs hotter than usual.

choclaterain

Apr 6, 2014
Good news, low battery is fixed after a full recharge and calibrations. The volume is still too low and is the only thing preventing me from keeping this as my daily driver.

What app are you guys using to fix the lower volume? Volume boost isn't doing much better. I noticed some of the other cm13 roms fixed the volume issues recently. Any ideas?

Feb 27, 2014
Tehran
fix low volume in aicp 11

download attach file and extract somewhere then paste and replace (keep copy from original files) 3 to
\etc\ folder in device storage then restart tab s
it will fix.
I hope this help.

Last edited:

zigonneux

Oct 13, 2015
Quebec
Good news, low battery is fixed after a full recharge and calibrations. The volume is still too low and is the only thing preventing me from keeping this as my daily driver.

What app are you guys using to fix the lower volume? Volume boost isn't doing much better. I noticed some of the other cm13 roms fixed the volume issues recently. Any ideas?

as migmig0012 said up here OR the google app: volume booster by goodev . If you install dolby atmos from this forum, it will boost the volume by about 20%

unsuns

Oct 22, 2014
The latest build is unfortunately quite buggy :

- The cellular/data doesn't work anymore, even if the card is detected and the pin code is asked at first.
- The sound is slightly better, but I think it should be higher, even before applying Viper4Android or else.
- Cast screen is still unfunctionnal
- Power menu is very buggy, I had to keep clicking for 5 seconds before it appeared ànd reboot didn't work properly.

Thank you for your commitment and I wish you good luck to fix this ROM to make it the best available ;)

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
The latest build is unfortunately quite buggy :

- The cellular/data doesn't work anymore, even if the card is detected and the pin code is asked at first.
- The sound is slightly better, but I think it should be higher, even before applying Viper4Android or else.
- Cast screen is still unfunctionnal
- Power menu is very buggy, I had to keep clicking for 5 seconds before it appeared ànd reboot didn't work properly.

Thank you for your commitment and I wish you good luck to fix this ROM to make it the best available ;)
I have broken imei so can't test calling/data.
Sound is boosted a little bit but I recommend playstore app for it.
I know about broken screen cast will try to find problem.
Don't have problems with power / reboot all is fine here.
T.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • Thoemy
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • teemodk
    • audahadi
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye
    • @nvertigo67

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

UNOFFICIAL BUILD

GAPPS:
    OpenGApps ARM 6.0

kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy MM. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:
    Don't do it if you don't know it​
    1. Full wipe
    2. flash rom
    3. flash gapps
    4. boot​
    ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.​

T.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][MM][UNOFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] AICP 11 for SM-T805, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Contributors
    thermskin, deadman96385
    Source Code: https://github.com/aicp

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-08-09
    Last Updated 2017-03-11
    New build

Hi ppl,

so it seems that we have sorted that annoying deep sleep issue.
    You can tray Build 24/11 md5: 8d6facb7a262cdd1952d12332cc5ed01 with UBER 5.3 toolchain ;)

Edit: Kernel with fixed seandroid annoying msg: Deathly 0.3 UBERTC 5.3 no seandroid

T.
    New build

Here it is, a new build.

T.
    Hi @j1gga84,

the main change is in enabled kernel Samsung Low Power Audio so battery life should be much better.
    Well, main development on AICP11 stopped the moment N came alive. Only cm is still pushing changes here and there. So there will be no "stable" "final" version of AICP11.
    Development on AICP12.1 is already active but I have one nasty issue with wifi and can't figure out what is wrong.
    Issue is that soon as you enter password for wifi and tablet tries to connect to the internet you get soft reboot in endless loop. Nothing strange in dmesg log and on logcat. Until that is sorted out there is no point of releasing ROM that can't connect to the internet over wifi :D
    T.
    @thermskin

I saw you uploaded a build yesterday. What are the changes?
    What do you think how long the development for 6.0.1 will go on? When there is a final build for 6.0.1 I will flash again I think and see if deathly adiutor will run then maybe...

When will the development for 7.1.1 start/go on? Hopefully it will :)

Regards

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
    New build

Hi all,

Build 21/10 md5: 3293f31ce3ea4c55022cbf85c7cc516d

With MM camera blobs.

T.