[EOL][ROM][MM][All Variant] SimplerStock

Search This thread

Eboshi Moriyama

Jun 17, 2016
Great ROM! Unfortunately is EOL. In the last year I tried all the nougat version and I can say that this MM stock based is the best choices: faster, very quick start, absolutely stable and complete and a really longer battery life! I think I will never try any other version other than stock based in my devices. Forget Nougat, stock based are better.
Thanks for you efforts..

Last edited:

smithmal

Jun 19, 2012
On AICP based N ROM. Can someone let me know how to downgrade my bootloader to MM version so I can flash this ROM?

Thanks,

Smithmal

Eboshi Moriyama

Jun 17, 2016
On AICP based N ROM. Can someone let me know how to downgrade my bootloader to MM version so I can flash this ROM?

Thanks,

Smithmal

You haven't to downgrade the bootloader because it's the same. Simply flash it after a factory reset and remember to clean also the internal data, back up any important file before doing that!

vaah

Oct 29, 2014
I have just installed this rom yesterday. At the moment i dont have data package in my sim, so i turn off the mobile data. But my tab s will periodically. How to disable this pop up that keep asking me to turn on my mobile data?

I attached the screenshot. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-01-21-08-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-01-21-08-02.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Newer versions of GApps nano package do not work properly. Tried like 20 re-installs to finally get it working, after reading the comments

Use this version: https://github.com/opengapps/arm/releases/download/20161014/open_gapps-arm-6.0-nano-20161014.zip
    I installed it fine using twrp_3.0.3-1-sm-t800-10217
    Great ROM! Unfortunately is EOL. In the last year I tried all the nougat version and I can say that this MM stock based is the best choices: faster, very quick start, absolutely stable and complete and a really longer battery life! I think I will never try any other version other than stock based in my devices. Forget Nougat, stock based are better.
    Thanks for you efforts..
    Did you fllash gapps also? This is what happened when I installed without gapps.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I keep experiencing boot loop at the Samsung logo & three short vibrations spaced about a 90 seconds apart after installing. Just tried dirty flashing again via twrp... same outcome.
    Is there a log on my tab I can attach here that would help a kind soul figure out what I'm doing wrong?

Did you fllash gapps also? This happened to me when I did not install gapps.
    Did you fllash gapps also? This happened to me when I did not install gapps.

Thank you for that! I'm using it right now and I am very pleased with it!

---------- Post added at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:32 ----------

Wipe everything in twrp system data cache and dalvik cache and try again if still same problem do the same wipe install stock ROM with Odin then do a normal wipe in twrp and flash simpler stock again if still doesn't work flash another MM ROM like ironrom look what's happening there

Many thanks for the assist @rookie12 I'm pleased to say it's up and running :good: