Hello my friends, I'm presenting you the latest Samsung Firmware with some changes that I made by myself.
First of all, I'm not a the best developer here on the XDA forum, but I can just use my mind, my computer and some tools (maybe I can that not very bad ). For creating this rom, I used archikitchen and my mind to do some changes here and there.
I can't test this rom, because I own a T805!
This ROM is now for BOTH variants, LTE AND NON-LTE, SM-T700 and T705, download the right file in the download section!
IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL MAY LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
- T705XXU1CPL1/T700XXU1CPL1 Bases
- latest November Patches included
- Only in IronStock: dirty cow problem patched
- Prerooted with latest supersu or phh's root
- Aroma Installer
- Init.d support (with fixed google wakelocks)
- KNOX notifications removed
- IronStock 3.2 or stock kernel, you can choose
- Latest TouchWiz Sources!
- Busybox (magisk or standard included)
- Most apps are installed as userapps, the others debloated (select in aroma)
- Auto update of BL and CP in aroma
- Model detection
- 5 Way Reboot
- Some CSC Tweaks
- Full Privatemode Support without KNOX notifications!
- Tab S2 apps
- Tab S2 launcher with flipboard briefing
- Tab S2 Wallpaper Picker
- Tab S2 email app
- Tab S2 video/video editor
- Tab S2 gallery/foto editor
- adblocker build in
- Xposed V87.1 included
- Magisk V10.2 included
- Magisk compatible phh's root r2
- SuperSU V2.79 SR1
- Phh r275
- High volume warning disabled
- Allow all apps in multiwindow
1. Download the rom and put it to your SD card or internal storage
2. Download latest bootloader and modem for SM-T705 and bootloader only for SM-T700
3. Boot into download mode, download latest Odin available and flash BL in BL tab and CP in CP tab
4. Make sure you use most recent TWRP which can be found T705 or T700
5. Flash TWRP with odin in AP tab
6. Boot into recovery using: home+power on + volume up
7. Select wipe, advanced wipe: data, cache, dalvik-cache and system
8. Install the rom (in aroma select "dirty flash", otherwise you may have problems!)
9. After rom installation reboot and wait around 20 minutes till the tab boots up
10. Enjoy MM on your Tab S!
As I said, you don't have to give me something, but this keeps me motivated to built better roms and keep updating everything. It's your choice, and I'm very thankful for every donation! No matter how big it is! Thank you so much for supporting me, cheers and have a nice day
- @rdheepak he was the first one, and after him came more, thank you mate 9XT27255AB603630K
- @Ramer, you are a great guy, always helping people here in the thread, thank you so much 1SC64339YB386772U
- @flymacs thank you so much, I really appreciat that you know? 9LN693114X159712B
- @cyaclone thank you my friend, hope you enjoy the rom xD 51404963DF878651R
- @FM5 Thank you very very much for the donation. You are all great guys around here in this thread 0MT442465S191674N
-Samsung for firmware
-Mega for the mirrors
@JustArchi for the archikitchen http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597220
@ykkfive for the custom recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-19-8-t2851566
@zhuhang for the V4A! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223
@wanam for the perfect WanamXposed http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...stock-t2383484
@rovo89 for the great xposed installer/framework: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...gelog-t2714053
@Chainfire for the root access and supersu:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1538053
@gharrington for the 3Minit Battery Mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799958
@EMSPilot for adding the AppOps to the settings
@amarullz for his fantastic aroma installer! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2409951
@M3nti0n for the OTA app, hope it works http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1803562
A big thanks to @JustArchi, @Albe95 and @iB4STiD for their help!
Stock Based Rom for Tab S 8.4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Source Code: https://github.com/Tkkg1994/IronRom
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: SM-T700, SM-T705
Based On: Stock Touchwiz
Current Stable Version: 3.2
Stable Release Date: 2017-01-03
Last Updated 2017-06-23