FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROOT]Official CF-Auto-Root By Chainfire. [T-700][T-705][T-800][T805]

3,095 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,422
 
By edan1979, Senior Member on 19th September 2014, 04:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th December 2014, 08:49 PM |#101  
Senior Member
Flag Hemsbach
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Thanks a lot, Chainfire ... tried it and all went fine here on a SM-T805. No Issues so far and so im going to debloat may sweet new Tab ...think theres no need to install custom recovery or Rom, in my opinion that Tablet can't run noticeable faster than it do on Stock software... rooted in only to debloat and install apps like Titanium, Autorun, etc...

THUMBS UP for your work!
 
 
15th December 2014, 04:49 PM |#102  
postulio's Avatar
Senior Member
nYc
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Is there any work being done to get root to the new batch of devices? SM-T807x?

They are the LTE devices with the updated processor (Snapdragon 800 vs Exynos)

personally I can wait to see root for T807T (T-mobile variant).


I would be willing to contribute to development. If anyone has any info please update.
15th December 2014, 05:05 PM |#103  
DUHAsianSKILLZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1,737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by postulio

Is there any work being done to get root to the new batch of devices? SM-T807x?

They are the LTE devices with the updated processor (Snapdragon 800 vs Exynos)

personally I can wait to see root for T807T (T-mobile variant).


I would be willing to contribute to development. If anyone has any info please update.

If someone can pull their recovery img and send it to chain fire or beanstown, they can port a cfautoroot to those devices. Are the T mobile boot loaders unlocked?
15th December 2014, 07:51 PM |#104  
postulio's Avatar
Senior Member
nYc
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHAsianSKILLZ

If someone can pull their recovery img and send it to chain fire or beanstown, they can port a cfautoroot to those devices. Are the T mobile boot loaders unlocked?

Yeah they should be (T-mobile doesn't specifically lock theirs like Verizon and some AT&T phones).

I can pull the img tonight if you show me to a thread explaining how.
15th December 2014, 07:54 PM |#105  
DUHAsianSKILLZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1,737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by postulio

Yeah they should be (T-mobile doesn't specifically lock theirs like Verizon and some AT&T phones).

I can pull the img tonight if you show me to a thread explaining how.

I have no idea either on how to get one. Is there any foresees on Sam mobile? Is your tablet snapdragon or exynos chipset?
15th December 2014, 08:30 PM |#106  
postulio's Avatar
Senior Member
nYc
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHAsianSKILLZ

I have no idea either on how to get one. Is there any foresees on Sam mobile? Is your tablet snapdragon or exynos chipset?

Snapdragon 800.

not sure what "foresees on Sam mobile" means
15th December 2014, 08:37 PM |#107  
DUHAsianSKILLZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1,737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by postulio

Snapdragon 800.

not sure what "foresees on Sam mobile" means

Sorry auto correct.! "Firmwares" is what I meant. I just checked and I don't see any.
19th December 2014, 08:38 AM |#108  
razjaren's Avatar
Member
Flag Croatia
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I rootao T805 with Chainfire CF-Auto-Root,
to return to zero knox (now writes 1)
Can it be done?
thank you
19th December 2014, 02:43 PM |#109  
DUHAsianSKILLZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1,737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razjaren

I rootao T805 with Chainfire CF-Auto-Root,
to return to zero knox (now writes 1)
Can it be done?
thank you

Nope. You cant change knox back to 0.
The Following User Says Thank You to DUHAsianSKILLZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DUHAsianSKILLZ Ad-Free
24th December 2014, 04:07 AM |#110  
Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
I've been trying to get the necessary img file for the 807t which is the T Mobile version. Can't seem to figure it out so if anyone with the T Mobile version can do it, please do lol. Would be nice to see a root for any of the 807 variants. Also I'm pretty sure it's just Sprint and Verizon who use the Snapdragon with their LTE in the US (not sure about AT&T but believe there Exynos based also) I know mine uses the Exynos processor and mines a 10.5 LTE from T Mobile. If anyone can give me any info I'll work on getting chainfire the needed files for the 807 T Mobile variant.
24th December 2014, 08:19 PM |#111  
munnarg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
I just got this T-800 version of the 10.5 and I'm wondering if this root method has been confirmed to work on the latest firmware update. I have an update waiting to be downloaded, so I just want to know if it's safe to take or not.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes