10,138 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,231

By Tkkg1994, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 30th April 2015, 01:36 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
Specific to

The IronRom, for both Variants of the Tab S 10.5 (T800 and T805) and Tab S 8.4 (T700 and T705)

Click link here>> IronROM
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

1st May 2015, 02:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how do i add all apps to Multiwindow? and how do i do 4 screen at once? because when i try to edit the multiwindows, some apps are not shwoing.
BTW, i'm on V2.1 and loving the rom so far.

Thanks inadvance.
1st May 2015, 04:55 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Coding City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbest11

how do i add all apps to Multiwindow? and how do i do 4 screen at once? because when i try to edit the multiwindows, some apps are not shwoing.

Thanks inadvance.

At the moment you can only add the apps that are shown, because we need xposed for all apps.
For 4 apps, just make it as you do it with 2 apps. But you can add a third and a fourth
1st May 2015, 05:05 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,428

Donate to Me
More
Just installed iron Rom for kitkat to check it out, everything went smoothly with the install and seems to be running great.
However I am no longer able to use the free xda app. Always get server connection error.
I have reset my hosts file, is there some other method you are using to block ads?
Also why is there a modem.bin file included with the Rom?
1st May 2015, 07:11 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

At the moment you can only add the apps that are shown, because we need xposed for all apps.
For 4 apps, just make it as you do it with 2 apps. But you can add a third and a fourth

Thanks for info

also is adblocker pre-installed? cuz i don't see the adbloker app installed and there are ads on other apps.
2nd May 2015, 01:01 AM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Coding City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for info

also is adblocker pre-installed? cuz i don't see the adbloker app installed and there are ads on other apps.

There is no need for an app, that just makes the rom bigger, it is in etc/host, there are the adblocker stuffs
The Following User Says Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 02:14 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Quote:

Thanks inadvance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

Actually, you can add the apps you want with MultiWindow Commander. Doesn't need Xposed. It's what I use.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndow.commander
The Following User Says Thank You to Hookmt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hookmt Ad-Free
2nd May 2015, 05:39 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

Just installed iron Rom for kitkat to check it out, everything went smoothly with the install and seems to be running great.
However I am no longer able to use the free xda app. Always get server connection error.
I have reset my hosts file, is there some other method you are using to block ads?
Also why is there a modem.bin file included with the Rom?

Hello?
2nd May 2015, 06:07 AM |#9  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1,737

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

Hello?

Hmmm. I am using the xda premium app which is similar to xda free. Have you tried reinstalling and wiping the app? I usually get those errors when my connection is slow. If that doesn't work, the only thing I can suggest is find an older version of Tapatalk in the Web browser since the new Tapatalk ui sucks.
2nd May 2015, 06:16 AM |#10  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHAsianSKILLZ

Hmmm. I am using the xda premium app which is similar to xda free. Have you tried reinstalling and wiping the app? I usually get those errors when my connection is slow. If that doesn't work, the only thing I can suggest is find an older version of Tapatalk in the Web browser since the new Tapatalk ui sucks.

Premium works fine as it has no ads. It's something to do with ad blocking.

EDIT: Never mind, for whatever reason it seems to be working now? Strange.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ashyx Ad-Free
4th May 2015, 09:40 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
When I use chromecast and beginning to cast my screen the system got freeze in a few minutes. Someone has the same problem?
Latest rom and the included kernel
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
answer, lollipop, question, tab s
Previous Thread Next Thread