FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Trying to use verizon tab s with att sim

599 posts
Thanks Meter: 177

By mikep2323, Senior Member on 2nd April 2017, 03:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So i had a att tabs and i broke the lcd on it and i couldnt see the screen to back it up so i bought another used one and opened them up and switched the board out and the new one worked fine. The other day it broke so i bought a verizon one. I popped my att sim in it and it doesnt work so i opened up and switched the board out and still doesnt work. I then switched the cables out also but still doesnt work. I hear it come on but nothing comes on the screen. I then put verizon board back in and it works fine. Does anyone know why i cant get it to work? There the same thing on the inside. Also is there a way to get the att sim card to work with the verizon one? Thanks

3rd April 2017, 01:10 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Just for a update, i was able to add att info into the verizon tablet and it now works. But still trying to figure out why if i switch motherboards out it doesnt work? The att tablet has screen burn in it and verizon doesn't plus i cant root the verizon one but the att one i can root. So if there is anyone that knows how to switch out just the lcd please let me know. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)