FORUMS

Whats are the differences of t825 and t827? What roms should i use please help

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By bluecry, Member on 12th January 2020, 12:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
After i updated my s3 t827 with the original onu ui update, my tab is slower than a snail. I wanted to try custom roms before throwing it out of the window.

I use mobile internet with it and i do not want to lose that option with a custom rom.

Can u let me know if they killed this tanlet with the latest update or do i still have a light at the end of the tunnel if i use a custom rom?

Thanks
12th January 2020, 01:42 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,532

Donate to Me
More
The 827 is the Verizon version. Basically you're locked into the Samsung/Verizon firmware. The device can't be rooted and you can't use custom roms.
20th February 2020, 06:32 AM |#3  
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
How about the US Cellular or Turkish ROM? They are both T827 variants and I've seen where people have successfully flashed Verizon onto US Cellular units.
The Following User Says Thank You to KeepingItCuttingEdge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KeepingItCuttingEdge Ad-Free
12th May 2020, 01:52 AM |#4  

More
I use samsung t827 tablet Turkish rum but can this tablet be root and can be used as a phone ..?
22nd May 2020, 09:07 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepingItCuttingEdge

How about the US Cellular or Turkish ROM? They are both T827 variants and I've seen where people have successfully flashed Verizon onto US Cellular units.

i have a tablet with samsung t827 turkish rom android 9 how to root this device please give a link
25th June 2020, 02:25 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

The 827 is the Verizon version. Basically you're locked into the Samsung/Verizon firmware. The device can't be rooted and you can't use custom roms.

no i rooted and installed the t825 custom rom it works fine but i can't use it as a phone i can just send and receive messages ..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)