Nova Launcher Problems...

Search This thread

Shocky2

Sep 30, 2010
Cardiff
Enjoying the tablet so far but the icons are just too big, so installed Nova Launcher hoping that would quickly solve the problem.

When you rotate the display to landscape the dock stays on the right ( which in itself is weird, and it's unclear where you swipe from to bring up the app draw. When swiping from the right you get a weird menu.

I use Nova Launcher on all my devices usually and this is the first time I've seen this, maybe it's just because I havent done a fresh install of Nova Launcher for while but this seems messed up.

I'm sure there are probably options in ths settings to change all of this (probably take a hour of more to find) but damn, why does it default to this now?? :silly::eek:

Last edited:

techops

Feb 19, 2010
If you want even smaller icons and user interface, use the options in the Developer settings > Minimum width. If you make the value bigger, the interface become smaller. The default setting is 800. For example 960 works just great and all apps become PC-like experience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190921-114224_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190921-114224_Settings.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 374
Reactions: deezid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I had the same problem.
    Solution: go to system settings, display, zoom, and then set the zoom level to minimum.

Then the dock is at the right place.

Lg Stefan

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk
    Hi,
    I had the same problem.
    Solution: go to system settings, display, zoom, and then set the zoom level to minimum.

Then the dock is at the right place.

Lg Stefan

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Zoom? Will try this later, you've hopefully saved me an hour of faffing around in the settings.
    If you want even smaller icons and user interface, use the options in the Developer settings > Minimum width. If you make the value bigger, the interface become smaller. The default setting is 800. For example 960 works just great and all apps become PC-like experience.