[ROM[BETA][P1][6.0.1][24/05/16][UNOFFICIAL]CyanogenMod 13.0

Search This thread
Feb 8, 2011
So flashing from Omnirom 4.4 doesn't work huh...
Re-stock and flash it again, then, flash Omnirom 6.0. If a warning shows, ignore it and flash it still. Once Omni 6 is installed, wipe the following:
/system
/data
android.secure
And then flash CM13
I was just commenting about the fact that cm13 would not flash, even after checking that partitions were not on read only as RBS01 indicated.
In fact I did not yet try to flash from Omni 4.4, I may stay a while like this :p

Reactions: juanpirulo

Noxialis

Apr 24, 2013
I was just commenting about the fact that cm13 would not flash, even after checking that partitions were not on read only as RBS01 indicated.
In fact I did not yet try to flash from Omni 4.4, I may stay a while like this :p

Oooohhh! My bad xD

I'll try flashing latest build (by the way, OP @feroxxx please update first post to include 09052016 build please)

EDIT:
I'm going to try installing Gapps using Open Gapps AROMA version, will see if Setup Wizard will go crazy with it or not.
From my experience with it using another device, CMSetup Wizard threw errors when I removed it and replaced with Google Setup Wizard.
When I reflashed the system and installed Gapps normally, CMSetup Wizard worked with Google Setup Wizard.

Will either edit this post or post a new one (if someone else comments after this) when I'm done.

EDIT2:
I was right, letting CMSetup Wizard stay with Google Setup Wizard works.
Use Open Gapps AROMA version

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.natural

Noxialis

Apr 24, 2013
This just in:
-Bluetooth works
-Installing Gapps using Open Gapps AROMA works
-Yay us

deshwasi

Mar 20, 2006
Good you got it. Now enjoy this ROM and don't forget use bigmem and put CPU to 1.4.

Greenify donation help lots too hibernating some system garbage.

Enviado desde mi GT-P1000 mediante Tapatalk

thanks for the tip. i set it to bigmem (said breaks 720p, not sure what that means). how do i set cpu to 1.4 ?

Noxialis

Apr 24, 2013
thanks for the tip. i set it to bigmem (said breaks 720p, not sure what that means). how do i set cpu to 1.4 ?

That 720p thing refers to YouTube (yes, you can watch 720p YT vids on a 1024x600res tablet).

Download "Kernel Adiutor" to change CPU settings and don't forget to allow root.

How to allow root:
-Enable Dev Options (About Phone > Tap on "Build Number" 7 times)
-Now go search "Root" in settings, the option "Root Access" should show up by then.

Reactions: mr.natural

RBS01

May 6, 2016
On 09052016 build, mobile data working anyone?
If anyone can test this.. I will be able in some days. Havent the tablet atm.

Messing with lenovo s6000 I got free but can't find customs ROMs, kernels...

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

RBS01

May 6, 2016
Many reboots here, had to flash backup of last build

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

Feb 8, 2011
New build is up

Please give some feedback and log.

Thanks
Hi feroxxx,

'd be happy to try your new build. However, I asked you a few questions on this board already, regarding features and improvements between builds, but you never had the time to answer yet. As flashing one of your builds resulted in a soft brick for a while, it'd be reassuring to have feedback from your side too, before attempting to flash again...

RBS01

May 6, 2016
Hello, testing a bit right now and all seems quite smooth and stable looking for the age of this thing. Installed even xposed for greenify and amplify and all working fine atm. Bigmem activated and cpu maxed to 1.4

Have to say that last unstable kernel felt very fast for me but too many reboots as commented. Maybe some tweaks to that kernel...

Got recently Nvidia K1, so less time to test this one, anyway thanks to keep updated this oldy thingy.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

kristalic

Mar 17, 2013
Moscow
I agree, in firmware 6.0.1 there is no stability and optimization, I think first of all it is necessary to work on it.

RBS01

May 6, 2016
About commented kernel have to say I remember see Ram like if bigmem was activated, that is 560 mb or so, dunno if its correct, cos you say in log that you disabled it looking for stability.

Enviado desde mi Moto G

Noxialis

Apr 24, 2013
Is there anyway to enable Bigmem by default? Like have it load XLmem every time this boots up.

I know we can do it using init.d but how do we go about doing that?

mr.natural

Feb 6, 2012
About commented kernel have to say I remember see Ram like if bigmem was activated, that is 560 mb or so, dunno if its correct, cos you say in log that you disabled it looking for stability.

Enviado desde mi Moto G

That is correct due to a new CMA build.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Is there anyway to enable Bigmem by default? Like have it load XLmem every time this boots up.

I know we can do it using init.d but how do we go about doing that?

Try the L Speed app.
http://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/tweak-l-speed-v1-0-02-02-2015-t3020138

Reactions: cx5

Noxialis

Apr 24, 2013
I do have that, but what are we supposed to input so that XLmem is loaded on boot?

mr.natural

Feb 6, 2012
I do have that, but what are we supposed to input so that XLmem is loaded on boot?

It boots on my tab automaticly. I got on L-Speed ticked:

-Main tweaks
OOM killer: enabled
Kernel Tweaks: Light
Battery improvement: on
Improvevscrolling: on
Disable kernel panic: on
Better in call audio: on
Misc tweaks: on
WiFi sleeper is not supported according to log.

-CPU tuner
CPU Optimizer: on

-LNET Tweaks
RIL tweaks: on
Google DNS: on
Faster streaming: on

-IO Tweaks
IO Boost: on
SD tweak: on

RAM Manager: balanced

Seeder: moderate

Haven't tried anything else yet, so if anyone has got good or bad experience please give feedback :)

Edit: depending on how you use your tab you could opt for FStrim at boot.
Always a good idea to run FStrim from time to time to protect your SD card(s) and performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: cx5

Top Liked Posts