FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bypass FRP on SM-T580 2016

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Arguntom, Junior Member on 24th August 2016, 05:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys I recently purchased a used SM-T580 Galaxy Tab off of Amazon and the device came with and FRP lock that I can't seem to figure out how to bypass. I've been on YouTube for the last few days just trying nummerous different methods like the SideSync, OTG, Odin, and Realtek method just to name a few, however none of them are compatible with this tablet. It's very frustrating because I need this tablet working in order to take notes in my college classes. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.
 
 
29th August 2016, 06:03 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arguntom

Hey guys I recently purchased a used SM-T580 Galaxy Tab off of Amazon and the device came with and FRP lock that I can't seem to figure out how to bypass. I've been on YouTube for the last few days just trying nummerous different methods like the SideSync, OTG, Odin, and Realtek method just to name a few, however none of them are compatible with this tablet. It's very frustrating because I need this tablet working in order to take notes in my college classes. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.

The tab is compatible with odin, i would recommend flashing twrp, and installing a frp bypass zip, they exist but i don't know where one is, either that or find someone willing to send you a activated twrp backup, you can get to download via home + power + volume down and recovery via home + power + vol up(releasing vol up after samsung shown on the screen)

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arguntom

Hey guys I recently purchased a used SM-T580 Galaxy Tab off of Amazon and the device came with and FRP lock that I can't seem to figure out how to bypass. I've been on YouTube for the last few days just trying nummerous different methods like the SideSync, OTG, Odin, and Realtek method just to name a few, however none of them are compatible with this tablet. It's very frustrating because I need this tablet working in order to take notes in my college classes. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.

Also you can try flashing a firmware update in odin from SamMobile
29th August 2016, 06:33 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Donate to Me
More
flashing would not help to remove frp there are some other things into that
6th September 2016, 05:02 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadnow2k

flashing would not help to remove frp there are some other things into that

Thats why a recommended installing a frp bypass zip through twrp first, much more likely to work.
6th September 2016, 07:45 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Donate to Me
More
well i m not sure this tab is supported or not bu i cna try to reset frp remortly. if u wish
18th December 2016, 05:44 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I Successfully Removed FRP from SM-T580 12/17/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arguntom

Hey guys I recently purchased a used SM-T580 Galaxy Tab off of Amazon and the device came with and FRP lock that I can't seem to figure out how to bypass. I've been on YouTube for the last few days just trying nummerous different methods like the SideSync, OTG, Odin, and Realtek method just to name a few, however none of them are compatible with this tablet. It's very frustrating because I need this tablet working in order to take notes in my college classes. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.

I was having the same problem, but i figured it out last night. Without OTG cable, Odin, SideSync, Realtek, or a PC. I'd been messing with it for 3 days, so Im not 100% sure of what everything said and i'm definitely not going to relock it to try an duplicate it, but if you've been all over youtube then you've seen methods that require a wifi connection, (I found it easiest to use my phone's wifi hotspot) you disconnect your hotspot or unplug your router immediately when it says checking for software update, which appears after clicking accept on the privacy policy. (Again it's easier to just turn off the hotspot than to unplug your router" When done correctly it souls say "couldn't sign in" and then the next screen will either ask you to set up time and date or it asks you to add a name to the tablet (can't remember which is first) then asks to set up a screen lock passcode or pattern (set up either one), after doing all this 100 times I noticed it asked me if i wanted to set up a IMAP/POP3 account to use within the Gmail app (which I'd been skipping) but for some reason it didn't give me this option every time. You have to be connected to the internet for the next part so if you haven't already go ahead and turn your hotspot back on or router and add any email address other than a Gmail (I used my yahoo account) then follow through with the setup into it takes you back to the very first screen you see when you turned on the tablet. Now just turn the tablet screen off and back on (just the screen, do not power down the tablet) put in your lockscreen password and now In the top right corner there should be a little yellow icon which lets you switch users (if you see this, you've got it beat) now create a new user signing into your Gmail and Samsung accounts (if you don't have one, create a new account) once you're done with that it will take you to the home screen, pull down the notification bar and go into settings (notice since you're on an added user you can't factory reset the device) find "Users", and then switch back to the owner profile, it then tells you that you still need to set up the tablet to continue. Once i clicked okay it now let me pull down the notification bar to access settings, but this time you're on the owners account so you can factory reset it, go to "Back up and Reset" and then go ahead and factory reset it again. If done correctly the FRP will no longer be on the tablet. I know this probably sounds extremely complex so if you have any questions feel free to message me and Ill give you my email and phone number and ill help walk you through it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kleptobismol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kleptobismol Ad-Free
29th December 2016, 03:52 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
You are a life saver!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptobismol

I was having the same problem, but i figured it out last night. Without OTG cable, Odin, SideSync, Realtek, or a PC. I'd been messing with it for 3 days, so Im not 100% sure of what everything said and i'm definitely not going to relock it to try an duplicate it, but if you've been all over youtube then you've seen methods that require a wifi connection, (I found it easiest to use my phone's wifi hotspot) you disconnect your hotspot or unplug your router immediately when it says checking for software update, which appears after clicking accept on the privacy policy. (Again it's easier to just turn off the hotspot than to unplug your router" When done correctly it souls say "couldn't sign in" and then the next screen will either ask you to set up time and date or it asks you to add a name to the tablet (can't remember which is first) then asks to set up a screen lock passcode or pattern (set up either one), after doing all this 100 times I noticed it asked me if i wanted to set up a IMAP/POP3 account to use within the Gmail app (which I'd been skipping) but for some reason it didn't give me this option every time. You have to be connected to the internet for the next part so if you haven't already go ahead and turn your hotspot back on or router and add any email address other than a Gmail (I used my yahoo account) then follow through with the setup into it takes you back to the very first screen you see when you turned on the tablet. Now just turn the tablet screen off and back on (just the screen, do not power down the tablet) put in your lockscreen password and now In the top right corner there should be a little yellow icon which lets you switch users (if you see this, you've got it beat) now create a new user signing into your Gmail and Samsung accounts (if you don't have one, create a new account) once you're done with that it will take you to the home screen, pull down the notification bar and go into settings (notice since you're on an added user you can't factory reset the device) find "Users", and then switch back to the owner profile, it then tells you that you still need to set up the tablet to continue. Once i clicked okay it now let me pull down the notification bar to access settings, but this time you're on the owners account so you can factory reset it, go to "Back up and Reset" and then go ahead and factory reset it again. If done correctly the FRP will no longer be on the tablet. I know this probably sounds extremely complex so if you have any questions feel free to message me and Ill give you my email and phone number and ill help walk you through it

Hi,

I've been a lurker on this forum for over 3 years.. I never got round to signing up.

I've just created account, with the purpose of telling you how grateful I am, I have been looking for a solution all night.

Nothing, literally NOTHING! worked, but your solution worked with no issues, I even had my old apps restored.

I spent HOURS reading through countless posts, watching youtube videos.. trying everything..

I must admit, your post was a little complicated, I ended up giving up 2 or 3 times to try other things, but eventually went back to it, read everything super carefully, and it worked perfectly!

Thank you so much!!!

Mike.
29th December 2016, 04:38 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelad

Hi,

I've been a lurker on this forum for over 3 years.. I never got round to signing up.

I've just created account, with the purpose of telling you how grateful I am, I have been looking for a solution all night.

Nothing, literally NOTHING! worked, but your solution worked with no issues, I even had my old apps restored.

I spent HOURS reading through countless posts, watching youtube videos.. trying everything..

I must admit, your post was a little complicated, I ended up giving up 2 or 3 times to try other things, but eventually went back to it, read everything super carefully, and it worked perfectly!

Thank you so much!!!

Mike.

Wow, it's pretty awesome to see someone else was able to use my crazy instructions and come out successful. I spent almost two days doing the same thing. I can't even count how many forums I read, videos i watched or methods I tried. I was driving myself crazy (and everyone around me) i was beginning to think it was impossible on this device. I have been using xda for many years and I'm thankful for all the knowledge I've gained from this forum so when I was able to beat it i felt I was obligated to pay it forward.

I wish I had the time to create a video explaining how to do it, I'm sure it would make a lot more sense that way.

Anyway I'm so glad I was able to help
The Following User Says Thank You to kleptobismol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kleptobismol Ad-Free
10th January 2017, 09:02 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptobismol

I was having the same problem, but i figured it out last night. Without OTG cable, Odin, SideSync, Realtek, or a PC. I'd been messing with it for 3 days, so Im not 100% sure of what everything said and i'm definitely not going to relock it to try an duplicate it, but if you've been all over youtube then you've seen methods that require a wifi connection, (I found it easiest to use my phone's wifi hotspot) you disconnect your hotspot or unplug your router immediately when it says checking for software update, which appears after clicking accept on the privacy policy. (Again it's easier to just turn off the hotspot than to unplug your router" When done correctly it souls say "couldn't sign in" and then the next screen will either ask you to set up time and date or it asks you to add a name to the tablet (can't remember which is first) then asks to set up a screen lock passcode or pattern (set up either one), after doing all this 100 times I noticed it asked me if i wanted to set up a IMAP/POP3 account to use within the Gmail app (which I'd been skipping) but for some reason it didn't give me this option every time. You have to be connected to the internet for the next part so if you haven't already go ahead and turn your hotspot back on or router and add any email address other than a Gmail (I used my yahoo account) then follow through with the setup into it takes you back to the very first screen you see when you turned on the tablet. Now just turn the tablet screen off and back on (just the screen, do not power down the tablet) put in your lockscreen password and now In the top right corner there should be a little yellow icon which lets you switch users (if you see this, you've got it beat) now create a new user signing into your Gmail and Samsung accounts (if you don't have one, create a new account) once you're done with that it will take you to the home screen, pull down the notification bar and go into settings (notice since you're on an added user you can't factory reset the device) find "Users", and then switch back to the owner profile, it then tells you that you still need to set up the tablet to continue. Once i clicked okay it now let me pull down the notification bar to access settings, but this time you're on the owners account so you can factory reset it, go to "Back up and Reset" and then go ahead and factory reset it again. If done correctly the FRP will no longer be on the tablet. I know this probably sounds extremely complex so if you have any questions feel free to message me and Ill give you my email and phone number and ill help walk you through it

It works for me !! Omg thanks you very much
27th January 2017, 01:49 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptobismol

I was having the same problem, but i figured it out last night. Without OTG cable, Odin, SideSync, Realtek, or a PC. I'd been messing with it for 3 days, so Im not 100% sure of what everything said and i'm definitely not going to relock it to try an duplicate it, but if you've been all over youtube then you've seen methods that require a wifi connection, (I found it easiest to use my phone's wifi hotspot) you disconnect your hotspot or unplug your router immediately when it says checking for software update, which appears after clicking accept on the privacy policy. (Again it's easier to just turn off the hotspot than to unplug your router" When done correctly it souls say "couldn't sign in" and then the next screen will either ask you to set up time and date or it asks you to add a name to the tablet (can't remember which is first) then asks to set up a screen lock passcode or pattern (set up either one), after doing all this 100 times I noticed it asked me if i wanted to set up a IMAP/POP3 account to use within the Gmail app (which I'd been skipping) but for some reason it didn't give me this option every time. You have to be connected to the internet for the next part so if you haven't already go ahead and turn your hotspot back on or router and add any email address other than a Gmail (I used my yahoo account) then follow through with the setup into it takes you back to the very first screen you see when you turned on the tablet. Now just turn the tablet screen off and back on (just the screen, do not power down the tablet) put in your lockscreen password and now In the top right corner there should be a little yellow icon which lets you switch users (if you see this, you've got it beat) now create a new user signing into your Gmail and Samsung accounts (if you don't have one, create a new account) once you're done with that it will take you to the home screen, pull down the notification bar and go into settings (notice since you're on an added user you can't factory reset the device) find "Users", and then switch back to the owner profile, it then tells you that you still need to set up the tablet to continue. Once i clicked okay it now let me pull down the notification bar to access settings, but this time you're on the owners account so you can factory reset it, go to "Back up and Reset" and then go ahead and factory reset it again. If done correctly the FRP will no longer be on the tablet. I know this probably sounds extremely complex so if you have any questions feel free to message me and Ill give you my email and phone number and ill help walk you through it

Can you tell me which firmware you have and how many times it took you to get to that imap/pop screen. I'm not getting any questions about email, it takes me right back to start the process all over again after i put in password.
27th January 2017, 03:59 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileUnlockBase

Can you tell me which firmware you have and how many times it took you to get to that imap/pop screen. I'm not getting any questions about email, it takes me right back to start the process all over again after i put in password.


T580XAR1APG1 and if it's not working try resetting it again through recovery mode and start from scratch. I played with it for what seemed like an eternity before I even paid any attention to the prompt to set up IMAP/POP so I'm not certain how many times.. You might be skipping a step or you may not be getting the timing right when you disconnect the Wi-Fi connection. Try it a few more times and if you can't get any further message me and I'll see if I can walk you through it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes