#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Check oem unlock in developer settings
- Boot into download mode (Hold Power + both volume buttons)
- Flash with ODIN 3.10.7 in the AP slot.
- Uncheck Auto reboot.
- Load the respective file below into the AP slot and hit start.
- After flashing immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + VOL DOWN.
- As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding the power button.
- You should now see TWRP recovery.
@ashyx for getting it booting initially