Bliss Roms now has a new website with several features.
Member sign-up, giveaways, weekly newsletter for members,
staff information, downloads and the option to open support tickets for issues
are just a few of the great features available on our website.
Huge thanks to @pjgraber03 for developing and maintaining our website.
Team Bliss is a team consisting of developers and device maintainers that work on this project in our spare
time to be able to give Android users a custom rom packed with features that will make a lasting impression.
Team Bliss is pleased to present to you BlissPop Rom!
BlissPop is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device, and you will have a truly blissful experience.
BlissPop is CM12 based, with some features added in, and we will continue to update features as they become available.
A huge thanks to CyanogenMod for the source, and all the work and dedication their team puts in to keep us updated.
We will keep up to date with the latest CM code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis.
However, please do not ask for ETA's. We will update the links as soon as they become available.
We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread.
We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns as soon as possible.
--Will be updated soon
Source on Unofficial github
» audio-caf | display-caf | media-caf
- Use CWM6.
- Wipe data and cache.
- Format /system (only first time coning from older recovery)
- Format /data and /data/media (only first time coning from older recovery)
- Flash update*.zip.
- Flash gapps*.zip. You must flash gapps after every upgrade the since /system is formatted, wiping your previous add-ons.
- Reboot phone.
- After you setup your Google account, reinstall the three apps from Market in order to restore most of your apps, call log and SMS history.
- Warning: Do not restore backup data of system apps!
- If you restore a bad backup with cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony it can break MMS.
- It seems that restoring backups can also break Calendar sync.
If you would like to donate for further development of Bliss Roms,
(or to buy us a beer every now & again), visit this link:
PayPal Donate Link
Any & all donations are greatly appreciated.
The Bliss Team:
Thanks to @skyliner33v for the wallpapers & boot animations.
@pimpmaneaton, @jackeagle, @nprev420, @remicks, @Deliberate, @xboxfanj
@nerdyblonde, @Vortex1969,@pjgraber03, @bracketslash,@death2all110
&& Thanks to a ton of other people who have contributed to the source that we used to build the rom!
BlissPop, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy W I8150
K_TECH, arco68, Christopher83
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2015-02-13