All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners. You will be doing everything at your own risk. We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...
Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!
- Official website: http://www.mfunz.com
- Official changelogs:http://changelog.mfunz.com/index.php?mk_version=MK44
- Statistics: http://stats.mfunz.com
- Review: http://review.mfunz.com
- Bug Tracker: http://issues.mfunz.com/
- Bug Tracker Mobi: http://issues.mfunz.com/mobi
- Source: https://github.com/MoKee
- Incremental updates
- Native exFAT support
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
- Lunar calendar in lock screen
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee NotePad
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Adjustable navigation bar height
- Unique Power Saver functions!
- Custom screen off animations
> Mokee Gapps
Old Build :
How to Install
- Use CWM6.
- Wipe data and cache.
- Format /system (only first time coning from older recovery)
- Format /data and /data/media (only first time coning from older recovery)
- Flash update*.zip.
- Flash gapps*.zip. You must flash gapps after every upgrade the since /system is formatted, wiping your previous add-ons.
- Reboot phone.
- After you setup your Google account, reinstall the three apps from Market in order to restore most of your apps, call log and SMS history.
- Warning: Do not restore backup data of system apps!
- If you restore a bad backup with cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony it can break MMS.
- It seems that restoring backups can also break Calendar sync.
Source on Unofficial github
» audio-caf | display-caf | media-caf
MoKee OpenSource Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy W I8150
K_TECH, arco68, Christopher83
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Last Updated 2015-01-09