FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Did you like the new N themed statusbar?

Yeah

30 Vote(s)
85.71%
Nah M themed one was better!

5 Vote(s)
14.29%

[ROM][2.3+][UPDATED]Nougat Me ROM for Galaxy Y

598 posts
Thanks Meter: 595

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from raisul2010.5396: Nougat Me for Galaxy Y
I will laugh at you if you dont flash call log fix after flashing ROM

[Project name changed from Nutella Me to Nougat Me, ROM is now STABLE(8000+ downloads! ) And Its recommended to read through whole thread carefully, specially the flashing instructions and patch threads ]
Nougat ME ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360/5360L
(Android N Nougat 7.0 material themed)

Presenting the lagfree material themed ROM for this device ever made, this is the modified version of Mango ME , to experience Android N in our device , all credits goes to shelowe for his LollipopME rom for LG p350 , and Zane and I put a lot of effort to make it compatible for our device

Have a look to its features

--Aroma Installer for easy installing!
--Android N Statusbar
--Android N Platlogo
--Android N Lockscreen
--Android N lockscreen music widget
--Music visualizer on lockscreen (Enable it from App)
--Android N themed Apps
--Material Animations
--Material themed icons
--Material Roboto Fonts
--Android Nougat Bootanimation
--Android N Dialer
--Material Ripple effects
--Material Spinners
--CM14 Icons
--CM14 themed
--Material themed music player
--Material themed notes app
--Material icons
--Zipaligned
--Adrenaline Scripts included
--Adrenaline booster added
--Entropy Engine added
--GAPPS included
--And many more features including MangoMe rom features

Bugs:

Quote:

CyanogenMod 7.2 base rom bugs can never be solved unless sir bielt.v sir solves em which is not possible for now

~Same as bielt.v cm7 ROM (FM Radio, Offline charging issues)
~Specific CyanogenMod HW animations (CRT animations, Render effects, Rotation Animation)
~USB tethering
~Screenshot Bug(Common cm7 problem :3 )
~White on white in some apps (ex.Root Explorer)
~FC when long tap widget on statusbar
~Others(Feel free to report )

Quote:

ABOUT CYANOGENMOD

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 2.3.7 (GB),
which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

BroadcomCM is based on the CyanogenMod Project. Our goal is to create ROMs based on CyanogenMod Sources for Broadcom BCM21553 devices. All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the broadcomCM Github repo. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

DOWNLOAD SECTION

OUTDATED VERSIONS:

Installation:

Check this video for installing method>> Link

Same as cm7 bielt.v ( Check This Link )
here it is:

NOTE: if you are on an EXT4 ROM jump to step 5. If you don't know, flash stock ROM and follow ALL the steps.

1 (RECOMMENDED) Be on a stock ROM, installation will be cleaner, otherwise corruptions may occur, DONT CALL THEM AS ROM BUG
2 Download THIS>>( Link ) EXT4 tool, the Kernel Kernel Link ( You can use black reactor kernel too! )and the Mango ME ROM on your device. (From Download Section)
3 Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), bielt.v 's temp. CWM. Link
4 When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so whole system will be converted to EXT4. (Stock filesystem is RFS)
5 After the installation, flash bielt.v 's kernel you have downloaded before.
6 When the Kernel is installed, go, on the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of kernel)
7 Wipe data, cache and dalvik
8 (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and Make sure system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times or more! Otherwise ZIP wont flash, Every time you flash a ZIP, U need to do this
9 Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install your ROM(from downloads section) (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if is less than 5 seconds, your system is unmounted! repeat step 8 ).
10 After installation, go back and reboot system, if you made it good, ROM boots, so no problem on it.
11 TIme to setup holo launcher , lets follow steps

Step-1: go to settings>home>backup and restore
Step-2: Restore settings> Nougat Me.bak

Quote:

Bielt.v's kernel has a "bug", if you don't mount twice before installing, ZIP file won't be installed! Make sure every time you mount system properly!

For Youtube:

Use this one to watch videos from Youtube in HQ >> Link

Credits:

1. Allah SWT (My Almighty )
  2. @shelowe (He is the boss )
  3. @raisul2010.5396 (Me :P Ahh cmon I ve ported for SGY )
  4. @c4lb0r0 (For his awesome Marshmallow mods)
  5. @Zane Kilgore (For his contributions in this ROM , check here )
  6. @AuliaYF (For Blurry status Bar )
  7. @tentenponce (For notification panel, recent app drawer)
  8. @bieltv.3
  9. @Spacecaker
  10. @ImbaWind (For Adrenaline Engine and Booster)
  11. @Alberto96
  12. @Lopicl.00
  13. @psyke83
  14. @androidarmv6 team
  15. XDA
  16. @autoradio78
  17. @venkat kamesh
  18. @iamareebjamal
  19. @LolaTion
  20. @MuSaddiq
  21. @Potato
  22. Team Optimus nexus me (got some libs from you guyz port :P to fix bugs)
  23. @BroadcomCM Team
  24. @Spacecaker
  25. @Lopicl.00
  26. @Mackeif
  27. @Savie
  28. @Prototype-U
  29. @Kissingmylove
  30. @Percy-g2
  31. @PsychoGame
  32. @ViPER520 (For ViperFX sound effects , for more check Here) )
  33. @EatHeat (For Pie)
  34. @niyonsv (For MM bootanimation, though I modded it to 30fps for our device )
  35. @droidbuster (For Easter Egg source files Hit thanks to him here >> link)
  36. @hulgo(For LiveIcons)
  37. @arpan.asr (For M Easter EGG Here )
  38. @HootanParsa (For MiExplorer , for more check Here And hit thanks to him )

And many more.... (reply to remind )

{
CM7 sources:
Source Link
Github CM Source link
ROM Source:
Base Rom

}

Quote:

Hit Thanks if ya liked my effort ^_^ And feel free to say what mistakes I ve made in this thread

Thank YOU all, And dont say THANKS here, hit it

XDA:DevDB Information
Nougat Me ported for Galaxy Y, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
raisul2010.5396, Zane Kilgore, shelowe
Source Code: https://github.com/raisul2010/NougatME-totoro

ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock GB
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 20161021
Stable Release Date: 2016-10-21
Current Beta Version: v2.0
Beta Release Date: 2016-08-20

Created 2016-07-24
Last Updated 2017-03-09
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to raisul2010.5396 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raisul2010.5396 Ad-Free

24th July 2016, 03:46 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangladesh

More
FAQ and Changelog
CHANGELOG

Code:

================================================================================================ Changelog(21-10-16)(Most Stable) ================================================================================================ --3G fixes for many users --Bootloops issues fixed(Common cm7 bootloop issues will occur) --Messaging App themed green --Framework layouts changes --Progress spinners redesigned --Several bugs fixed in last build --Included bieltv3's kernel ================================================================================================ Changelog(27-09-16) ================================================================================================ --Framework layouts changes --Material Spinners added --Settings changes --Ripple effects Everywhere(Finally! Duhh) --Tint changes --Icons modified --Material Toast added, no need modules! --Material Condensed Font added --Included prev updates ================================================================================================ Changelog(Updater Patch) ================================================================================================ --Settings Layout fixes --Added Callistics for Data Usage --Changed build.prop --Some minor changes ================================================================================================ Changelog(STABLE release) ================================================================================================ --Adrenaline engine included --Adrenaline booster added --Entropy engine included --Android N themed settings --Framework optimzations and changes --Statusbar and notification panel changes --Material animations are restored --Material Music app included(removed Apollo) --Lags removed ================================================================================================ Changelog ================================================================================================ --Zipaligned and optimized --Changed Statusbar --Android N dialer --Android Nougat bootanimation --redesigned framework for ldpi --redesigned recent tasks --New notes app by Zane --removed tweaks, so that any tweaks can be applied --new camera --many bugs fixes ========================================================================================== CHANGELOG ========================================================================================== --Initial release as Nutella Me

FAQ

Q: I cant install this ROM, can you repeat the procedure?
A: See this video first :) >> Video link

Q: How can I activate visualizer on lockscreen?

A: Enable and modify option from Settings>Visualizer

Q:Which scripts will be good for this ROM?
A: Many scripts are in XDA, but I personally recommend to use Broadcom Booster and Adrenaline engine CM 4.5 both for better experience, this ROM comes with swap partition script, so make a 3rd partition for swap :) Dont use too much scripts, will slow down your phone This ROM dont need any tweaks and scripts anymore,best tweaks are already applied, if you wanna try anything else, dont report here then :)

Q: Having playstore issues, is it ROM problem?
A: No its not! Use cache fixer to fix playstore issues

Q: Having Google authentication failed error, what to do?
A: Solved by @nish012 :

"Those who are facing (google talk authentication failed) error after installing this rom can solve that with the below steps.... :-

Open your file explorer with root access and find this folder
"(root)/data/data/com.google.android.gsf"Now you have two real options, either you may delete the all folder, which was the perfect solution for me, since this rom is prepared to re-create it upon phone restart and new keys will be generated, OR, you might want to just delete the contents of app_sslcache inside com.google.android.gsf.

Now go to the root option of the explorer again n navigate to
Data>system and find (accounts.db) and delete it. (This will delete your current google account directly no need to restore whole phone) now restart your phone and re-add your google account and enjoy... "

Q: Am not getting the 3 way lockscreen properly,its scrambled, what to do?
A: Go to settings>Lockscreen> Style Options

Tick on Custom App Starter
Tick on Unlock with middle ring
Choose custom app camera, dialer

Solved!

Q: I hear choppy sounds while I listen music and lock the screen, what to do?

A: Go To Settings> Performance> Cpu settings> Select governor PERFORMANCE and tick on Set on boot
Solved!

Bootsound Enabler:

Flash this >> link , change the sound from /system/media/android_audio.mp3 with ur desired one if u want!
Included already in STABLE build! if you want to disable boot sound, in terminal, go and type

Code:
su
then hit enter, then type
Code:
bootsoundoff
hit enter then bootsound will be disabled!

Some useful information for app compatibility (API 9) :

Last FB Messenger update version: 31.0.0.34.249
Last Instagram update version: 6.21.2
Last Ask.fm update version: 1.1.3
Last Facebook app update version: 37.0.0.48.234
Recommended Gmail App:Here
Recommended Music app: This one

(More to come :) )
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raisul2010.5396 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raisul2010.5396 Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 03:46 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangladesh

More
Screenshots
Here is the full album on facebook

Some screenies:

Settings>About

Platlogo

Statusbar

Devs :)

App Drawer

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to raisul2010.5396 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raisul2010.5396 Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 04:04 PM |#4  
Flag Tanah Merah
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Finally...... Its here!!! Will try it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mruzaini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mruzaini Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 04:35 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangladesh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mruzaini

Finally...... Its here!!! Will try it.

Video for instructons may want to check out
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raisul2010.5396 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raisul2010.5396 Ad-Free
25th July 2016, 06:06 AM |#6  
Flag Zibo City,Shandong province in China
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Thank you for this amazing ROM.But I have a request:How to make N Lockscreen and recent panel?Can you share these?

来自华为荣耀畅玩4C CHM-TL00H -天生急性子 Android 小楼阁
The Following User Says Thank You to zhaozihanzzh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zhaozihanzzh Ad-Free
25th July 2016, 01:05 PM |#7  

More
it says that google talk authenticated failed and i can't download app form ch play. how can i fix it. please help me
The Following User Says Thank You to phucdeptraililom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phucdeptraililom Ad-Free
26th July 2016, 11:49 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangladesh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaozihanzzh

Thank you for this amazing ROM.But I have a request:How to make N Lockscreen and recent panel?Can you share these?

来自华为荣耀畅玩4C CHM-TL00H -天生急性子 Android 小楼阁

This is the thing sir shelowe did, I didnt do it! So he can explain how did he do that, sorry for that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raisul2010.5396 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raisul2010.5396 Ad-Free
26th July 2016, 11:52 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangladesh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phucdeptraililom

it says that google talk authenticated failed and i can't download app form ch play. how can i fix it. please help me

I'm using currently and not having this issue, howeva you can try flashing clean stock then flash this rom as shown on the video on FAQ section, google play issues are not with the rom so please dont ask for those solutions brother, google for that

Many said backing up and restore cache in cwm may fix play store issue, so you may try, im not sure if it will work or not
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raisul2010.5396 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raisul2010.5396 Ad-Free
27th July 2016, 04:06 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisul2010.5396

I'm using currently and not having this issue, howeva you can try flashing clean stock then flash this rom as shown on the video on FAQ section, google play issues are not with the rom so please dont ask for those solutions brother, google for that

Many said backing up and restore cache in cwm may fix play store issue, so you may try, im not sure if it will work or not

i have done all way but it still fail. which stock rom do you use dxmj or dxle or another stock rom
27th July 2016, 05:03 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Finally a Material themed ROM that doesn't lag

Where do I enable pattern unlock? I've searched settings and I've found no place to enable lock screen security
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxyYtester For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift galaxyYtester Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
7.0, androidn, galaxyy, nougat, totoro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)