457 posts
Thanks Meter: 247

By vdhero, Senior Member on 23rd April 2018, 03:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th April 2019, 05:25 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yes, I got this phone still as backup and iptv watching
The Following User Says Thank You to whiteindian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whiteindian Ad-Free
27th April 2019, 06:58 PM |#32  
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdhero

Oh boy, I'm here a year after posting this. It was so great to do this back in the time. There hasn't been that much posts around anymore around this forum from what I can see. I guess this device is officially dead then. If anyone sees this post that is still using the SGY, damn, I would be impressed of you.

I still using that phone but my SGY have weird behavior now...

1.if i just pressed the power button, the phone think "hey, user have already press and hold the power button."

Sent from my on7xelte using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealModder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheRealModder Ad-Free
27th April 2019, 09:17 PM |#33  

More
Quote:

Oh boy, I'm here a year after posting this. It was so great to do this back in the time. There hasn't been that much posts around anymore around this forum from what I can see. I guess this device is officially dead then. If anyone sees this post that is still using the SGY, damn, I would be impressed of you.

Right here hehe, im trying to find a nice way to keep using mine just as a audio player, since i spend like 70% os my time listening podcasts. (and strangely ive never been able to use MiXPlorer on any custom ROM in it...) tnx alot for your hard work on the ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to AdrX003 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdrX003 Ad-Free
2nd May 2019, 02:00 PM |#34  
Flag Malakand, Bat-Khela

More
Develop IT BROOOO!!!
Quote:

Develop IT BROOOO!!!
15th May 2019, 09:26 AM |#35  
Flag Dalat
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Anyone here 🙄
The Following User Says Thank You to Arix-Arx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arix-Arx Ad-Free
19th July 2019, 09:54 PM |#37  

More
hi,im back again for testing roms. @vdhero ,can you please tell all the steps for flashing this phone? is my first time with roms that arent stock.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)