FORUMS

[ROM][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 Lite Edition For SGY/totoro

527 posts
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Post Reply Email Thread
! Warning ! This is my first thread.If something is missing/wrong,tell me.


! Warning !
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Downloads
ROM & Gapps Link: https://mega.nz/#F!ZfQQHQDB!BPdlDn2uVJr4s6gFkksX0Q

Installation
- First time flashing CM9 (coming from TouchWiz/Stock ROMs)?
Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
Install afaneh92 TWRP Recovery
Reboot into new Recovery using 3-button-combo
WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)
Install the ROM from sdcard
Optionally install the Google Addon
Done!


- Upgrading from BML CM7?
Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
Do a Nandroid Backup!
Install MTD ClockworkMod Recovery
Reboot into new Recovery using 3-button-combo
Install afaneh92 TWRP Recovery
Install the ROM from sdcard
Optionally install the Google Addon
Done!

Sources
Afaneh92 Github sources (i dont know why he renamed his project name to Lineage 9):
https://github.com/LineageOS-ARMv6/android
https://github.com/LineageOS-ARMv6/a...samsung_totoro
https://github.com/LineageOS-ARMv6/a...cm21553-common
https://github.com/LineageOS-ARMv6/a...cm21553-common

Thanks
psyke83, Alberto96 and BroadcomCM team for their original CM9, afaneh92 for coverting CM 9 to MTD and fixing the drivers and bieltv3 for the old system app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheRealModder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheRealModder Ad-Free
11th March 2019, 10:58 AM |#2  
Assabtigle's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Malakand, Bat-Khela
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Well DONE i will try it LATER!!
19th March 2019, 09:37 AM |#3  
TheRealModder's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Donate to Me
More
ROM is updated. Please Redownload the ROM now.
25th March 2019, 04:34 PM |#4  
erriezzans's Avatar
Member
Flag City of life
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
everything working.👍
29th March 2019, 01:55 PM |#5  
TheRealModder's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erriezzans

everything working.👍

Good to hear it...
16th April 2019, 08:09 AM |#6  
TheRealModder's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Donate to Me
More
ROM is updated.please redownload the rom now.

What's new:
1.Extended DSP manager
2.Switched to ClockWorkMod's Superuser
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealModder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheRealModder Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 02:27 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Video record not work
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealModder

ROM is updated.please redownload the rom now.

What's new:
1.Extended DSP manager
2.Switched to ClockWorkMod's Superuser

Video record not work.
And where is the theme engine??
Btw, i was waiting for so long. Thank you for update this cm9. This rom are fast more than stock firmware.
24th May 2019, 12:59 AM |#8  
TheRealModder's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahwidi

Video record not work.
And where is the theme engine??
Btw, i was waiting for so long. Thank you for update this cm9. This rom are fast more than stock firmware.

Every ICS and KK custom rom on this phone have this bug....
Theme engine is running on background so i just remove it and deleting the option on settings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheRealModder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheRealModder Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 07:13 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealModder

Every ICS and KK custom rom on this phone have this bug....
Theme engine is running on background so i just remove it and deleting the option on settings.

Yeah. I just forget about that.
Then, how can i find theme engine that you have been deleted?? I was try application named “theme chooser” but nothing happend. I would try to replace “setting.apk” from old cm9 beta 4 by bieltv, can i do that??
Then i try some xposed module are not work.
I think because ics not work perffectly on xposed framework.
After installing much applications, i should make it installed on sd card. When this phone going low storage, it will slow down.
The Following User Says Thank You to wahwidi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wahwidi Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 07:28 AM |#10  
TheRealModder's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 335
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahwidi

Yeah. I just forget about that.
Then, how can i find theme engine that you have been deleted?? I was try application named “theme chooser” but nothing happend. I would try to replace “setting.apk” from old cm9 beta 4 by bieltv, can i do that??
Then i try some xposed module are not work.
I think because ics not work perffectly on xposed framework.
After installing much applications, i should make it installed on sd card. When this phone going low storage, it will slow down.

1. If you want the theme engine, download afaneh cm9 rom, find the theme****.apk and settings.apk
Extract it and place it on /system/app

2. Use this for low storage problem
https://mega.nz/#!0CpViQbD!Vgkz4PstU...JRNwbX5Ak350VM
Make sure you already partitioning your sd card.
(Compatible with CM9 and CM11)
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealModder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheRealModder Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 07:32 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealModder

1. If you want the theme engine, download afaneh cm9 rom, find the theme****.apk and settings.apk
Extract it and place it on /system/app

2. Use this for low storage problem
https://mega.nz/#!0CpViQbD!Vgkz4PstU...JRNwbX5Ak350VM
Make sure you already partitioning your sd card.
(Compatible with CM9 and CM11)

Wow big thanks for you sir.
I will try it.
Btw you are indonesian?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes