[ROM][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 Lite Edition For SGY/totoro

259 posts
Thanks Meter: 85

Post Reply Email Thread
29th September 2019, 02:20 PM |#21  
Flag Rach Gia
Thanks Meter: 247

More
I haven't been active in a while so I thought that I would check this forum out and turns out this device still seems to be alive. Your rom reminds me on a custom cm11 rom that I was working on which somehow only takes approx 90mb of the system partition for cm11 modders. It actually works pretty greatly but my SGY died and so did my sd card. So sad I couldn't publish that work, it took me like a few months
30th September 2019, 10:40 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdhero

I haven't been active in a while so I thought that I would check this forum out and turns out this device still seems to be alive. Your rom reminds me on a custom cm11 rom that I was working on which somehow only takes approx 90mb of the system partition for cm11 modders. It actually works pretty greatly but my SGY died and so did my sd card. So sad I couldn't publish that work, it took me like a few months

Yeah, me too. Lot of hardwork. I have no time for this device from now on, bcoz my school is like a college, lot of homework. 😕 I will try my best to keep this device alive. 😁
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheRealModder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheRealModder Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)