FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][PORT][4.4.4.][Experimental] FIUI 2.25.1f for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

364 posts
Thanks Meter: 203

By vdhero, Senior Member on 5th November 2017, 03:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Quote:

FIUI (FUTURE INTERACTIVE UI ) is a Chinese ROM based off of CyanogenMod. The Future Interface UI is made by the AZ Fuga Team!
FIUI's concept is simple Remove redundant features that bloat up the system, maximize functionality,
all the while maintaining a gorgeous UI! I Ported this from HTC Explorer (Pico) for our lovely Galaxy Y

Known Bugs
Flash in setting
CM11 known bugs
Browser Force close
Root doesn't work(I have no idea , in a FIUI porting guide thread,they said that I have to copy the su file from xbin but seem like it doesn't work(this will be fixed first )
Tell me if there is some more
Installation

Flash the TWRP for Galaxy y
Wipe everithing except SDcard
Flash the FIUI_totoro_unoffical_ported.zip
Reboot then enjoy FIUI on your totoro

Download link

Download First build
Quote:

Note :
This rom has gapps included so you don't have to flash gapps then .

Thanks to
-Goolge
-Samsung
-Androidarmv6
-Cyanogenmod
-railsul2010.5396 for his Samurai kernel

Credits
-psyke83
-bielt.v3
-spacecaker
-vdhero(Me,for ported it)
-Executioner44 for his rom

-FIUI team
Quote:

Note : v1 of this rom is experimental only,build two will be upload in a new thread and it will be stable

XDA DevDB Information
FIUI ported for totoro,ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
vdhero
Source code https://github.com/androidarmv6
http://fiui.org
ROM OS Version : 4.4.4 KitKat
ROM Firmware Required : Stock
Based On : Cyanogenmod 11
Version Information
Current Stable Version : Unknown

Created : 2017-11-05
Last update : 2017-11-05
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vdhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vdhero Ad-Free

16th December 2017, 03:28 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia

More
Any reviews ?
17th December 2017, 03:15 AM |#3  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Found a error: Your TWRP link is dead.

BUGS SEEN :

1. Small icons while vieweing some apps at the Settings>Apps
2. Flash Light button doesn't work
3. I can only see 8 Apps
4. Black Things was seen when scrolling at the Settings
5. Black errors while changing the brightness at the Settings>Display and Lights>Brightness
6. I can't press Home from time to time
7. The launcher keeps updating itself ( the Display or Someting)

(ADDITIONAL)
* I haven't seen a Progress Log while Installing the ROM
* The Loading of the ROM took about 4 Minutes.
* Slow opening of the Recent apps button.
* The File Explorer is too simple ( I can't see the features from the MiXPlorer)

-[AKIRO©]

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Oh and i almost forgot, I can't see the USB Mass Storage when i pug my device to the PC.

-[AKIRO©]
17th December 2017, 05:55 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro-kun

Found a error: Your TWRP link is dead.

BUGS SEEN :

1. Small icons while vieweing some apps at the Settings>Apps
2. Flash Light button doesn't work
3. I can only see 8 Apps
4. Black Things was seen when scrolling at the Settings
5. Black errors while changing the brightness at the Settings>Display and Lights>Brightness
6. I can't press Home from time to time
7. The launcher keeps updating itself ( the Display or Someting)

(ADDITIONAL)
* I haven't seen a Progress Log while Installing the ROM
* The Loading of the ROM took about 4 Minutes.
* Slow opening of the Recent apps button.
* The File Explorer is too simple ( I can't see the features from the MiXPlorer)

-[AKIRO©]

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Oh and i almost forgot, I can't see the USB Mass Storage when i pug my device to the PC.

-[AKIRO©]

Thank you for your review, and I have to tell you that, the flashlight button surely not working because our device doesn't even has a flash.
-I can press home normally, is there a problem with your home button ?
. And a bout the aditionals, I'm working on v2 of the rom which is bugfree,and lighter than this first build,and surely, this build is still exprerimental
20th December 2017, 06:40 AM |#5  
Flag Manila

More
The HOME Button doesn't work in some places at the settings app and other apps when lagging
2nd January 2018, 12:43 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro-kun

The HOME Button doesn't work in some places at the settings app and other apps when lagging

it means that it works ,and I can say that the home button won't work in any rom when lagging
3rd January 2018, 04:02 PM |#7  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 1,339

More
I think this ROM is good looking CM11 based rom, I'd like to fix bugs for it, since my galaxy Y has some button issues, I will send my device to service to ensure my device is okay. I guess I can fix root, browser FC and the lags (to its best, default cm11 has lags so cant help it), will work on it after two weeks when my projects are over in my office

(For those who dont know who I am, am [email protected], changed my name everywhere)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedeadfish59 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thedeadfish59 Ad-Free
4th January 2018, 11:49 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeadfish59

I think this ROM is good looking CM11 based rom, I'd like to fix bugs for it, since my galaxy Y has some button issues, I will send my device to service to ensure my device is okay. I guess I can fix root, browser FC and the lags (to its best, default cm11 has lags so cant help it), will work on it after two weeks when my projects are over in my office

(For those who dont know who I am, am [email protected], changed my name everywhere)

I've fixed many bugs in the rom in build 2, but the problem now is dialer size, it keep flashing if we go to the phone app . I tried resizing it but I coudn't . I'll send you build 2 via pm I also knew that you are raisul2010.5396 by looking at your avatar :v
10th January 2018, 05:39 PM |#9  
Flag Rio de Janeiro

More
Error: Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped.
11th January 2018, 01:40 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeadfish59

okay, I sent you an email 2 weeks ago but I don't sure that it's sucessfully sent. so I quote you in this post
this is the download link : https://mega.nz/#!ut83lYjK!CyViH7pwF...-Fu1qwp4qb10mo
I have fixed many bugs,only 2 bugs left . they are : wallpapercropper fc and dialer not resized . (browser FC due to our totoro and other armv6 doesn't get a chromium webview from google,that may count as a bug ,too )]
This build has a new icon pack,if you like original fiui icon pack,take a fiui.apk file rom system/app in build 1 .
good luck

Quote:

To a people who had read this post, you can test build 2 on your own but I'm not recomeneded you to install and I won't take any responsibility for this

12th January 2018, 12:23 PM |#11  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 1,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdhero

okay, I sent you an email 2 weeks ago but I don't sure that it's sucessfully sent. so I quote you in this post
this is the download link : https://mega.nz/#!ut83lYjK!CyViH7pwF...-Fu1qwp4qb10mo
I have fixed many bugs,only 2 bugs left . they are : wallpapercropper fc and dialer not resized . (browser FC due to our totoro and other armv6 doesn't get a chromium webview from google,that may count as a bug ,too )]
This build has a new icon pack,if you like original fiui icon pack,take a fiui.apk file rom system/app in build 1 .
good luck

Alright I will test this and fix those issues, i guess I can fix those, right now am little busy on developing pixel experience for my moto G2, as its dev abandoned this device
The Following User Says Thank You to thedeadfish59 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thedeadfish59 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)