Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2017, 02:40 AM |#31  
Flag Rach Gia
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruai

please help me remove this annoying frame

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Hi please help me on how to remove this black frame in my screen i cant post the image here because
it says: ''To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!'' please email me and ill reply the image ty ty ty so much

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Hi please help me on how to remove this black frame in my screen i cant post the image here because
it says: ''To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!'' please email me and ill reply the image ty ty ty so much

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

You can just go to attchment,add the link of the picture and you're done. Easy huh
To remove the blackframe(the corner) you just go to setting>advance>corner size>turn it off and you're done
8th December 2017, 03:41 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
How can I port it to GT-S5360L?
8th December 2017, 01:33 PM |#33  
Flag Rach Gia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorbayas

How can I port it to GT-S5360L?

LOL you can install it normaly to your gt-s5360l because all the sgy devices has the same hardware ,just different coode name for latin america
8th December 2017, 01:56 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
But due to the baseband version I can't get cellular data working because and also my IMEI shows 0...
9th December 2017, 02:20 AM |#35  
Flag Rach Gia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorbayas

But due to the baseband version I can't get cellular data working because and also my IMEI shows 0...

check the post I quoted you on the miui thread,it'll works
14th December 2017, 03:54 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
about update 2
there is no enable/disable sensor
15th December 2017, 04:26 AM |#37  
Flag Rach Gia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruai

there is no enable/disable sensor

here's some tips may help you. first , install the update 1 again an disable the sensor then install update 2. 2nd try to look around in the setting ,you may find it .
21st June 2018, 10:00 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi sir link nougat style expired ? Pls gift me link sir, and why not working instal DreamUx sir ? Can you help me sir?
26th August 2019, 06:21 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Plz anyone have the patch 1 zip sent to us, the link expried
14th September 2019, 03:42 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Nobody???
Please!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)