What you will need is:
1. baksmali.jar (not my work so credit's not mine)
2. smali.jar (not my work also)
3. java.awt.jar (not mine either)
4. xUltimate-v2.3.3.zip (definitely not my work)
5. Busybox Installer (must be the latest version. this is downloadable for free from the android market)
6. files from \system\app and \system\framework of you phone (most importantly)
1. Download all the attached files at the bottom of this post. Wait until the download finishes.
2. Extract xUltimate-v2.3.3.zip by right-clicking it and selecting "Extract to xUltimate-v2.3.3.zip\"
3. Connect your phone to your computer (just make sure that "USB debugging" option of your phone is checked. To see if it's checked go to Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Development and there you will see "USB debugging" option, it must be checked)
4. Go to xUltimate-v2.3.3 folder (this is what you extracted in step #2). Run "Main.exe" and wait until the options shows.
5. When options are already shown, type "1" in your keyboard then press enter. Wait until it finishes then press enter to continue.
6. This type type "2" in your keyboard and wait until it finishes then press again enter to continue.
7. Before proceeding to the next step we will remove first the "Email.odex" in the "orig_app" folder to avoid error in the process of deodexing the other odex files. To do this, go to "orig_app" folder then find the file "Email.odex" then move it into your desktop by right-clicking the file and selecting "cut" then right-click on desktop and select "paste"
8. Go back to xUltimate program and select now the option #3 by typing "3" on your keyboard and press enter. Wait until it finishes and press enter to continue.
9. Type "4" in your keyboard and press. Wait again until it finishes and close the xUltimate program when it's finished.
10. In this step we will manually deodex Email.apk/Email.odex so that we can include it in pushing the deodexed files in your phone. Go to your drive C: and make there a folder named "missingchord". After creating a folder go to "xUltimate" folder then "jar" folder then find this files there baksmali.jar, smali.jar, and java.awt.jar copy the following files then paste those three files in the "missingchord" folder.
11. Go to "orig_framework" folder and find this files bouncycastle.odex, core.odex, ext.odex, framework.odex, android.policy.odex, services.odex, core-junit.odex, twframework.jar, and twframework.odex then copy those files and paste it in the "missingchord" folder.
12. Find the "Email.odex" file that to move into your dekstop then copy it then paste it in "missingchord" folder.
13. Open command prompt. To do this go to start -> run then type cmd then press enter. Command prompt should be open by this time
14. Type this in the command prompt
java -jar baksmali.jar -c :java.awt.jar:twframework.jar -x Email.odex
java -jar baksmali.jar -c :java.awt.jar:twframework.jar -a 10 -x Email.odex
java -jar smali.jar out
17. Go to "orig_app" and find for "Email.apk" then add "classes.dex" (from the "missingchord" folder) inside the "Email.apk". To open "Email.apk" you can use WinRar or any other similar software. Save the "Email.apk" after you successfully added the "classes.dex" inside the "Email.apk" file.
18. Copy "Email.apk" and paste it in the "done_app" inside "xUltimate" folder
19. Copy the "done_app" and "done_framework" into your sdcard
19. In xUltimate folder look for "jar" folder then right-click it and select "Open command prompt here". If you don't know how to "open command prompt here" then try to search it in the web.
20. At this point, i'm assuming that you already installed the latest version of busybox on your phone and your phone is still connected in your computer. When the command prompt is open type this following code one at a time.
adb shell su stop mount -o rw,remount /system/ /system/ cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/ rm /system/app/*.odex cp /sdcard/done_frame/* /system/framework/ rm /system/framework/*.odex mount -o ro,remount /system/ /system/ reboot
22. You have now deodexed rom. Enjoy!
Note: If you got an error in step #20 in cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/ command then you must restart you computer and try again step #20 after restarting you computer.
For those who have tried this guide and got a problem, please allow me to know it so that i can help you resolve your problem.
Please press "Thanks" if you find this thread useful
PS: Those attached files are not my work so no credit goes to me.