FORUMS

Questions about the GT-S5363

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 59

Post Reply Email Thread
I found a GT-S5363 for cheap at a local market so I picked it up and the seller told me it it a Galaxy S so I bought it because I want this phone so much. But what I found out later it isn't it is a phone on O2. So I searched around this forum and only found ones from 2014 and 2013 but I want those themed Android N on CM 8. They said that ROMs on GT-S5360 works on the GT-S5363 but I don't know newer ROMs will work on that device. So here's my questions:

1. Can I install newer ROMs?
2. How's running?
3. Will it brick your device?

Honestly, I don't have much experience with this era of Samsung devices, I started exploring Samsung stuff starting with the S5 that is toasted by now. I do have a S2 that I still don't have time to fix yet so I don't really have an idea of how old Odin work please help me.
15th March 2020, 09:17 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the same model. It has absolutely the same hardware as the normal GT-5360. The only difference is the home button and the battery cover, which means all Roms for the normal version should work on this phone as well.

BUT: I tried to install some Custom Roms I found here and it didn´t work. It might be that I´ve done a mistake, but if I was you, I would be careful
and ask the developers for their help BEFORE I start.

Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)