First Android M Style Stock Based Custom ROM
For GALAXY Y DUOS LITE GT-S5302.
Join Our FB Group For latest Updates
- Your Phone must be charged upto 80%.
- Make sure you are on fresh stock rom or any stock based custom rom.
- If you are on stock rom. Installing a custom rom will void your warranty.
- Installing rom will wipe user data like Call-logs,Messages,Contacts etc.
So please take proper backup. You can find many backup apps on Google Play.
- Also make a nandroid backup of your previous rom before installation.
- Do the installation prodecure carefully as written below.
- If anything goes wrong & If you have hard bricked your device,
I am not responsible for that.
- Redesigned Whole new Framework
- Material style White popups and Dialogs to look like original Android M
- Buttons Aligned to Right
- Extended Power menu with Screenshot option
- 3-way boot option in power dialog
- Android M Style Sound Mode Chooser in Power Dialog
- Android M Style Swipe Up Lockscreen
- Dialer & Camera Shortcut on Lockscreen
- Android L Style Text Messages and Missed Call Notification On Lockscreen
- Carrier Label and Battery Bar with % text on Lockscreen(Like original Android M)
- Changable Device Owner Name on Lockscreen
- Auto Hide Music Control With Fullscreen Album-Art on Lockscreen
- New Android M Style Vertical Launcher
- Every App themed to Material Desgin
- Tinted UI Statusbar in Every App.(Stock & Market Both)
- Added Material Switches
- Added Floating Add Button in Most Apps.
- Search shortcut in Title Bar of Apps.
- New Statusbar with Android M Style Arranged Toogles
- Swipe to remove notifications
- Added Data Speed Text in statusbar
- Android M Style Circle Owner Photo in Statusbar
- And Many More new features..
Some times hotboot after removing from PC.
CAUSE: Music Control on Lockscreen.
SOLUTION: Use a Lockscreen without Music Control(For Links see Below)
And if you find anymore immediatley tell me!
Material Blue Themed Task Manager
M Style Big Call Screen
Calendar Inspired By My GALAXY GRAND PRIME
Orange Themed FM Radio
Material Red Themed Sound Recorder With VU Meter
Light Themed Downloads app
Material Lime Green Themed Browser
Memo themed to Google Keep
SIM Tool Kit(STK)
Recent Apps Panel
Extended Power Dialog
Fullscreen Style Wallpaper Chooser
[HIDE]1. Place the downloaded Droid_Max_Marshmallow zip file and CWM Recovery zip file in your phone's sdcard(Don't put in any folder or ext.-SDcard)
2. Now Power off your Phone & boot your phone in recovery by pressing VOLUME UP+HOME+POWER Key Simulteanously for about 3-4 seconds
3. Now you are in stock recovery mode. Use power key to select an option & volume key for up-down.
4.Select "apply update from sdcard" Option & then select the "cwm_recovery.zip" that you have downloaded.
5. Now your stock recovery is replaced by CWM Recovery.
6. Now navigate to "wipe data factory reset" & then click "yes".
7.Simliarly select "wipe cache partition" & then "yes"
8 Now go to "advance" option in cwm. & select "wipe dalvik cache" and then "yes".
9. Now come back in main cwm screen by pressing back softkey of your phone & select "install zip from sdcard" then select downloaded rom file "Droid_Max_Marshmallow.zip".
7. Now you are in "Aroma Installer" follow on screen instruction to complete installation.
8. After the installation finishes select "reboot system now" in main cwm screen.
And you are done! You have successfully installed the rom.
Note* :-first boot may take longer than usual so keep calm.
So If u like my work.
Please be polite & press Thanks!
Droid Max, ROM for the Galaxy Y Duos
Sachin Kumar53, Sanket@xda, SamarthXD, tenten
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
ROM Firmware Required: Stock DDMB1 GingerBread
Current Stable Version: v1
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-10
Last Updated 2017-02-16