FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Problem in Cyanogenmod 11 after inserting SIM Card

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By WarCrier, Junior Member on 25th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi There !
today i flashed Cyanogenmod 11 on my s5360 and its Gapps Then i turned of my phone and inserted my SIM Card then tuned my phone back on but it freezed on start up
Screenshot
 
 
29th July 2017, 07:14 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob&noob

Where you get that rom?

From XDA https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2765874
The Following User Says Thank You to WarCrier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WarCrier Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 12:49 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob&noob

You can try other cm11 rom, may be it will solve your problem...

lol,it's due to his baseband dude

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

to fix this,go back to stock rom and install the correct stock rom and baseband for your region .
Skunkser
21st January 2018, 06:55 AM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCrier

Hi There !
today i flashed Cyanogenmod 11 on my s5360 and its Gapps Then i turned of my phone and inserted my SIM Card then tuned my phone back on but it freezed on start up

Screenshot

same happend to me thats why im here
Skunkser
21st January 2018, 11:21 PM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
FIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCrier

Hi There !
today i flashed Cyanogenmod 11 on my s5360 and its Gapps Then i turned of my phone and inserted my SIM Card then tuned my phone back on but it freezed on start up

Screenshot

i fixed it by flashing CSC and MODEM in odin
1st February 2018, 05:04 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkser

i fixed it by flashing CSC and MODEM in odin

It's happened to me too. What utility can unpack TAR.MD5 files so I/we can get at the the CSC and MODEM files? Perhaps 7Zip for Windows? Is there a good Linux utility?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------
2nd February 2018, 02:54 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh2

It's happened to me too. What utility can unpack TAR.MD5 files so I/we can get at the the CSC and MODEM files? Perhaps 7Zip for Windows? Is there a good Linux utility?

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------



It's happened to me too. What utility can unpack TAR.MD5 files so I/we can get at the CSC and MODEM files? Perhpas 7Zip for Windows? Is there a good Linux utility?

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------



It's happened to me too. What utility can unpack TAR.MD5 files so I/we can get at the CSC and MODEM files? Perhpas 7Zip for Windows? Is there a good Linux utility?

Once you got that file,turn your phone into download mode and open odin on you pc,then connect the phone to the pc via the usb cable then chose modem and csc . chose start,done
3rd February 2018, 08:21 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdhero

Once you got that file,turn your phone into download mode and open odin on you pc,then connect the phone to the pc via the usb cable then chose modem and csc . chose start,done

Thanks, for your reply. The idea is to extract the CSC and MODEM files to use with other ROMs. I found a utility called Odinatrix, which can unpack the old stock ROMs which other programs such as 7Zip couldn't deal with. It worked first time and has helped re-animate an old mobile, which has been lying (almost) bricked for a year or more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Laugh2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Laugh2 Ad-Free
3rd February 2018, 09:32 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Rach Gia
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh2

Thanks, for your reply. The idea is to extract the CSC and MODEM files to use with other ROMs. I found a utility called Odinatrix, which can unpack the old stock ROMs which other programs such as 7Zip couldn't deal with. It worked first time and has helped re-animate an old mobile, which has been lying (almost) bricked for a year or more.

Nice,I haven't heard of it but odin is still the best option for me. Thanks anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes