[Q&A] [ROM]L-Kat UX galaxy y duos GT S6102

Search This thread

SSNJR2002

Jul 14, 2015
There is a slight lag. I'm sure that it is the status bar.
Everything is perfect except the status bar. Every lollipop status bar has got it. Any fix for it?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2016
Santiniketan
Sugestions and some bugs reports

Hi Developer
I am using this rom (L-Kat final) for a day now and it is great. But

1. I found out that the progress bar during any process remains empty (the % is shown though)

2. The text(notification) on the status bar while downloading apps or reciving files over bluetooth (or any other process )is really hard to read as the background and the text are both white

3. The status bar blends in with some apps while with other apps, it remains white and feels weird

4.The GPS cant locate my position over wifi

5. Can't take screen shots

:)thats all I found
Please please fix these issues or give me some suggestions :) It is really a great ROM. :) Thank you dev :)

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2016
Santiniketan
Hi Developer

1. I found out that the progress bar during any process remains empty (the % is shown though)

2. The text(notification) on the status bar while downloading apps or reciving files over bluetooth (or any other process )is really hard to read as the background and the text are both white

3. The status bar blends in with some apps while with other apps, it remains white and feels weird

Please please fix these issues or give me some suggestions :) It is really a great ROM. :) Thank you dev :)

Any one facing these issues ? :(

Sep 23, 2016
Santiniketan
Hi Developer

6. The call log details are hard to read as the background is dark and the text is also dark (it would have been GREAT if the text was in white :) )

Jul 6, 2017
Great Rom

I really loved your work...
It just lacks in performance... thats it...
please add the updated viper plugins....

Top Liked Posts