FORUMS

Can't Buy Phone

284 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By StormCell, Senior Member on 21st February 2020, 05:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Anyone else being told Samsung doesn't deliver to their address? This only happens trying to buy the Z Flip. Unfreakingbelieveable.
22nd February 2020, 12:43 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Walked in to ATT and they had a Z Flip
I haven't had any issues with Samsung but I happened to go into an att store today and they had one in stock. Best Buys wait was until the end of March.
22nd February 2020, 01:14 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yopiggy

I haven't had any issues with Samsung but I happened to go into an att store today and they had one in stock. Best Buys wait was until the end of March.

Did you just walk into a random ATT store or did you call around first. I'm trying to find one but I had the same problem as OP but now it is sold out
23rd February 2020, 03:47 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
It was random. I happened to be driving by and realized they just opened. Figured I would take a shot. They happened to have one. That was in Frisco, TX!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Also, I absolutely love this phone. I have had almost every single flagship phone Samsung made since the beginning. I know it doesn't have the specs as the new Ultra, but this phone has really been fun to use. The portability of this thing tops everything.
24th February 2020, 12:41 AM |#5  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 780

More
I got lucky too. On Tuesday they were still "in stock" at Sprint. After my order, it said "Sold Out" an hour later when I thought about switching to purple. It arrived Weds.
1st March 2020, 09:04 PM |#6  
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I ordered mine from Samsung yesterday Verizon doesn't have it on their website, be here by the 23rd.
1st March 2020, 10:16 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bear Creek
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Yeah, I finally got mine ordered. Should be here Wednesday.
8th March 2020, 06:08 AM |#8  
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 37

More
When I ordered mine from sam Samsung it said it will be here by the 23rd I got a txt today it will be here Monday.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)