Gear fit 1

Search This thread

MANDEEP0

Jan 23, 2018
Hi everyone in these days i am facing new problem regarding samsung gear fit 1
i have vivo v5 plus i need gear fit manager apk for my device any one know plse send me link
vivo v5 plus android 7 version help me pls
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

synesthete

Mar 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Google Nexus 5
LG Nexus 5X
Hi everyone in these days i am facing new problem regarding samsung gear fit 1
i have vivo v5 plus i need gear fit manager apk for my device any one know plse send me link
vivo v5 plus android 7 version help me pls
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Try Open Fit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solderbyte.openfit
One of the users in this forum reverse-engineered the APIs and made this app to replace the Gear Fit Manager and allow it to be used on other phones. It does most things that the original did and also syncs with Google Fit. It does not support custom wallpapers, but you can use Gear Fit Pro Lite for that. OpenFit is still updated by the developer.

From the Play Store page:
Code:
What can it do?
* Connect to the Gear Fit
* Auto Connect
* Sync time with the Gear Fit
* Toggle 12-Hour/24-Hour clock
* SMS notifications
* MMS notifications
* Phone calls notifications
* Email notifications
* Alarm notifications (stock Android clock app, cannot dismiss alarm from Gear Fit)
* Weather notifications
* Weather clock style
* Media Controller
* Reject phone calls (no quick reply support)
* Find device
* Unlimited application notifications
* Fitness data

Open Fit Premium Features
* Google Fit Auto Sync

Last edited:

MANDEEP0

Jan 23, 2018
THESE APPS ARE GOOD BUT NOT BEST IN THESE APP WE CANT ADD MORE WATCH FACES :( AND MUSH MORE APPS
THESE APPS SHOWS JUST NOTIFICATIONS ONLY GEAR FIT MANAGER IS BEST BUT AM HELPLESS
ITS CANT CONNECT MY DEVICE :crying:

MANDEEP0

Jan 23, 2018
try open fit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solderbyte.openfit
one of the users in this forum reverse-engineered the apis and made this app to replace the gear fit manager and allow it to be used on other phones. It does most things that the original did and also syncs with google fit. It does not support custom wallpapers, but you can use gear fit pro lite for that. Openfit is still updated by the developer.

From the play store page:
Code:
what can it do?
* connect to the gear fit
* auto connect
* sync time with the gear fit
* toggle 12-hour/24-hour clock
* sms notifications
* mms notifications
* phone calls notifications
* email notifications
* alarm notifications (stock android clock app, cannot dismiss alarm from gear fit)
* weather notifications
* weather clock style
* media controller
* reject phone calls (no quick reply support)
* find device
* unlimited application notifications
* fitness data

open fit premium features
* google fit auto sync

these apps are good but not best in these app we cant add more watch faces and mush more apps
these apps shows just notifications only gear fit manager is best but am helpless
its cant connect my device

teacherkim

Jul 14, 2018
question about phone compatibility

I am considering purchasing an original samsung gear fit (not the gear fit 2). My question is, since this is an older device, will all the features be compatible with the newer samsung s9 plus phone? Thank you in advance for any insight you can offer me.
Kim