Update today

Search This thread

mefloump

May 10, 2010
Watertown, SD
I got the LWX48P update today. Anybody else? Subtle differences and a new watch face. Alphabetically ordered faces and now it is not infinite scroll.

JK100

Jun 21, 2008
Da Roc
How is the battery life for you mine took a nose dive until I turned off the tilt..... I'm usually at the 30 40% at 5his point in the day now I'm at 10 %

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

jhill0224

Oct 23, 2014
What is the tie tilt?

Mine took a HUGE nose dive. I turned it off when it got down to 14% by noon. Haven't booted it up yet to play with the update.

bda714

Jan 12, 2014
new pull down menu for muting

When you swipe down now it opens an actual menu instead of just a pull and release. Follows along with the Lollipop style for blocking interruptions then had three more pages including brightness, settings, and something called theater mode?

Ahh theater mode turns screen completely off until you push the physical button to re activate it. Very nice

Last edited:
Reactions: mefloump

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new pull down menu for muting

When you swipe down now it opens an actual menu instead of just a pull and release. Follows along with the Lollipop style for blocking interruptions then had three more pages including brightness, settings, and something called theater mode?

Ahh theater mode turns screen completely off until you push the physical button to re activate it. Very nice