game boy and Gameboy advance emulator.

Search This thread

bagmanone

Oct 5, 2016
I think it makes no sense to play on such small screen. Maybe in landscape mode, but still not too much room.

bagmanone

Oct 5, 2016
As I know there is GBC emulator for Gear S2 and Gear S3 in Samsung Store. Can't here about S.

Myrmeko

Nov 15, 2014
HTC Leo
HTC Desire 500
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}
I play Pokemon on my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro when i'm in a bus or whatever (and that one Bejeweled clone game for the Gear S). It's a quick little time killer that doesn't drain your phone's battery. The screen is big enough for such a simple game.
It's more of a person to person thing. If you only use your watch to check the hour and your fitness statistics, that's your thing. I'm more of a power user when it comes to watches. Browsing the internet, watching YouTube,and other stuff.

Is there anyway possible that someone could develope a game boy color and advance emulator for the gear s on the tizen app store?
Unfortunately, even development for the Android-based ROMs has stopped. You could just install Android Wear 6.0.1 and get a little more use out of it without having the downside of the quick battery drain of the Android 5.1.1 ROM.
Someone developing a GBA/GBC/GB emulator for Tizen is very improbable and quite frankly redundant, since Android Wear is available.

You could ask somebody to make a backup of Gear GemBoy for the S2/S3 and try to install the .tpk file onto the S.
I couldn't find any backup of that app on the internet. Gear Fit2 GBC Emulator is another app you could try asking for around here.
I doubt any of those work, since those are running on newer Tizen versions, but you could still try...

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there anyway possible that someone could develope a game boy color and advance emulator for the gear s on the tizen app store?