Calling Out Contributors: Comment Links To Needed Firmware Files From Paid Websites

Search This thread
Hi everybody,
So not that long ago... I rolled the dice and I took the chance of paying for a subscription on those sketchy websites... and oddly enough... it actually gave me access to download those files. It wasn't a scam!
I know that this is a big problem here that we have to pay for the files we need in order to fix our watches, but I'm here to help change that (and hopefully take care of the problem all together.)
I currently have a subscription to firmware.gem-flash.com and gsm-firmware.com, the 2 websites that has most (if not all) the files we need, and makes us pay for it. So I'm calling to all of the contributors that'll make a post on the file and how to flash it etc. etc... if I upload the file to Google Drive and reply to your comment with the link.
If you'd rather not do that, that's fine too. That's where I ask for contributors to keep a lookout in the comments on this thread.
For the files we currently don't have access to without having to pay for it on one of the websites that I listed, please post the link to the page in the comments... and I'll get it on my Google Drive as fast as possible and reply to you with the link. This same post is in the Gear S3 part of XDA too.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

jajay123

Dec 8, 2011
firmware update

I think this is a really good idea, I have been searching for a firmware upgrade for my watch for a long time. for some reason my watch won't update over the air. can anyone supply me with a link for the R732XXU2FRC1 firmware files. I can manually update then using odin wifi. thanks in advance.:good:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
Reactions: TheMadScientist

ar99

Dec 3, 2015
Firmware for Samsung Gear S2 Classic SM-R732

Do you think you could send me the latest firmware for Samsung Gear S2 Classic (SM-R732)? I messed up my watch by downgrading the firmware and am now trying to go back to version R732XXU2FRC1 or later. I would be happy to pay you rather than create a new account on one of those web sites myself. Thanks.

Hi everybody,
So not that long ago... I rolled the dice and I took the chance of paying for a subscription on those sketchy websites... and oddly enough... it actually gave me access to download those files. It wasn't a scam!
I know that this is a big problem here that we have to pay for the files we need in order to fix our watches, but I'm here to help change that (and hopefully take care of the problem all together.)
I currently have a subscription to firmware.gem-flash.com and gsm-firmware.com, the 2 websites that has most (if not all) the files we need, and makes us pay for it. So I'm calling to all of the contributors that'll make a post on the file and how to flash it etc. etc... if I upload the file to Google Drive and reply to your comment with the link.
If you'd rather not do that, that's fine too. That's where I ask for contributors to keep a lookout in the comments on this thread.
For the files we currently don't have access to without having to pay for it on one of the websites that I listed, please post the link to the page in the comments... and I'll get it on my Google Drive as fast as possible and reply to you with the link. This same post is in the Gear S3 part of XDA too.
Thanks for reading!

Lachero

Jun 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M30
please i would like to downgrade my Gear S2 classic currently running Tizen 2.3.2.7 (R735TUVU3DRC1) reasons being i changed my phone and upon reseting the gear it requires me to rotate the bezel to setup widget but the bezel seems to be broken and i cant find the replacement bezel balls and springs. please inbox me the firmware link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody,
    Thanks for reading!
    This thread has been deemed acceptable by XDA rules so good luck. And bump!
    Code:
    R732XXU2FRC1

Leaked only as OXX Version... not as OXA...

Code:
    AP_R732XXU2FRC1_usr.tar.md5
    BL_R732XXU2FRC1_usr.tar.md5
    CSC_OXX_R732OX[COLOR="Red"][B]X[/B][/COLOR]2FRC1_usr.tar.md5

@jajay123

Maybe it makes more sense... if you update with FREE existing Firmware files... like:
    EQC1
    or
    EQH1

https://xdaforums.com/gear-s2/general/gear-s2-firmwares-r720-r732-t3684789

Then try again FOTA...

Best Regards