Get the OnePlus 6 early at a pop-up event in your city →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

Tizen 3 0.0 2 for Tmobile

684 posts
Thanks Meter: 88
 
By kbboykin, Senior Member on 3rd May 2018, 10:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Woke up this am to notification for Gear S3 Frontier LTE update on my Tmobile Gear S3. R765TUVU3CRD2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbboykin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kbboykin Ad-Free
 
 
3rd May 2018, 07:07 PM |#2  
vagelis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pasadena, CA
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Has anyone else experienced the music player running all the time and even overriding the watchfaces since this update?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vagelis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vagelis Ad-Free
3rd May 2018, 09:48 PM |#3  
kbboykin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nokesville, VA
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagelis

Has anyone else experienced the music player running all the time and even overriding the watchfaces since this update?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, every time I click the upper button when my watch is off, the Music Player pops up. No matter what the last app was. Anyway to disable music player? I don't use it ever.
4th May 2018, 03:10 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbboykin

Yes, every time I click the upper button when my watch is off, the Music Player pops up. No matter what the last app was. Anyway to disable music player? I don't use it ever.

Yes Mine did this too, was seriously pissing me off so i reset the gear and did not use any backup, just setup fresh and it stopped. Damn bugs!!!

**UPDATE okaaay, so i was wrong. It came back but, i added the player as a widget this time and since yesterday evening it has not shown it's stupid face.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaidok997 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kaidok997 Ad-Free
4th May 2018, 02:08 PM |#5  
truckerdewd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Independence, MO
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
I haven't had this issue so far. I will update if I do.
4th May 2018, 04:10 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have definitely had this issue. Also did a factory reset, now only pops up for me when I start using either YouTube TV on my phone. And PUBG Mobile.
4th May 2018, 04:28 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
If i'm not mistaken this is sort of the same thing damn spotify is doing when i had it installed, drove me nuts but i was able to delete spotify. WOW!
4th May 2018, 05:01 PM |#8  
kbboykin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nokesville, VA
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaidok997

Yes Mine did this too, was seriously pissing me off so i reset the gear and did not use any backup, just setup fresh and it stopped. Damn bugs!!!

**UPDATE okaaay, so i was wrong. It came back but, i added the player as a widget this time and since yesterday evening it has not shown it's stupid face.

Already had it as a widget. Just removed it and see if that helps me

**UPDATE - It's back again this am.
7th May 2018, 01:58 PM |#9  
SiNJiN76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 609
 
More
How about Autobtightness? Mine doesn't work since 3.0 update. HR sensor sucks balls too now. Pretty fed up with the watch cause of the update.
7th May 2018, 02:41 PM |#10  
kbboykin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nokesville, VA
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNJiN76

How about Autobtightness? Mine doesn't work since 3.0 update. HR sensor sucks balls too now. Pretty fed up with the watch cause of the update.

Haven't had an issue with Autobrightness. Just the stupid music player. Also step count seems less sensitive now -- missing steps frequently. I may have to back up apps and factory reset to see it that helps.
8th May 2018, 05:08 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Man i have tried everything i know and then some, and i be damned if i can work around this stupid bug. The thing is it doesn't happen all the time(music player pop-up). My thing is this, ok i understand software/firmware has bugs but, why the hell does it take so long for Samsung or whomever to fix it! This is so annoying to the point it makes me lose interest in the device and that just sucks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes