FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Changing email of a no more accessible email account

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello. Previously I used sneakemail for my mails. Now it's a paid service and I use it no more. So I have no access to the mail I set to my xda profile.

Can I change it or a mail confirm is required? If so, can you please change it for me? My new email address is**************************

2nd June 2019, 03:21 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 5,992

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor

Hello. Previously I used sneakemail for my mails.........

Your best bet is to PM @MikeChannon with your request to help keep your personal account information offline directly to the Administrator.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
2nd June 2019, 04:08 PM |#3  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 11,635

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor

Hello. Previously I used sneakemail for my mails. Now it's a paid service and I use it no more. So I have no access to the mail I set to my xda profile.

Can I change it or a mail confirm is required? If so, can you please change it for me? My new email address is**************************

Hi

I changed it for you. As said above folk can contact me to have this done but you can also change your email address in user settings:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/pro...do=editprofile

However in your case it would have been a problem as you had an unused account from 2016 already using the email address you gave. I deleted that account and updated your current account with the email address.

Mike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
2nd June 2019, 04:12 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank you, excuse me for the hassle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucas Malor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lucas Malor Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)