FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help,Chrome can not translate the page

573 posts
Thanks Meter: 315

By clock51, Senior Member on 8th March 2019, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello guys, from a few days and only on this forum on my PC with Windows7 and Chrome browser no longer translates in the pages of XDA gives me a message "Chrome impossible to translate the page", I made several attempts: deleted the cache of Chrome, scanned with antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled the browser but the problem remains. How can I solve? I point out that on my smartphone Chrome automatically translates the pages of XDA into Italian. Thanks to those who can give me advice
8th March 2019, 07:15 PM |#2  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,580

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clock51

hello guys, from a few days and only on this forum on my PC with Windows7.........

I can only provide you with what I know but, unfortunately, it's very limited regarding the language specific settings.

The following is an XDA article that may be helpful for you.

https://www.xda-developers.com/chrom...-multilingual/

The following is an XDA FAQ...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/faq...3_user_profile

... and though, it does point out where the language settings should be within the following area of the XDA CP...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/pro...do=editoptions

... I, personally, can't locate it where the FAQ states where it should be.

Maybe @MikeChannon can provide you with some guidance regarding this much better than myself.

I do know that sometimes changes are made and some areas, like the FAQ, that may need to be changed accordingly, are accidentally overlooked and it takes a member like yourself to point this out.

I wish you the best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Enigma Machine {aenigma = Latin for "Riddle"}.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
8th March 2019, 10:30 PM |#3  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 12,657

More
Quote:

hello guys, from a few days and only on this forum on my PC with Windows7 and Chrome browser no longer translates in the pages of XDA gives me a message "Chrome impossible to translate the page", I made several attempts: deleted the cache of Chrome, scanned with antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled the browser but the problem remains. How can I solve? I point out that on my smartphone Chrome automatically translates the pages of XDA into Italian. Thanks to those who can give me advice

Hi

It seems to be translating for me:
https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...developers.com

Mike
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
8th March 2019, 11:08 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag NAPOLI

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChannon

Hi

It seems to be translating for me:
https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...developers.com

Mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190308_225942.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	4719383

as per the screenshot it still does not translate.
10th March 2019, 11:07 AM |#5  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 8,850

More
For me it does work as for Mike. Please refer to screenshots; however I'm not using Chrome and never will.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	4720297   Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt1.PNG
Views:	26
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	4720298   Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt2.PNG
Views:	28
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	4720299  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
10th March 2019, 07:30 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag NAPOLI

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

For me it does work as for Mike. Please refer to screenshots; however I'm not using Chrome and never will.

thanks, but I do not understand why it still does not translate the pages of XDA

Name:	IMG_20190310_182309.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	251.7 KB
ID:	4720607
14th March 2019, 06:33 AM |#7  
Flag Bình Định
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Quote:

thanks, but I do not understand why it still does not translate the pages of XDA

Use translate.google.com, set language to your choice and paste the link that you want to be translated.
28th December 2019, 01:49 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bien2004official

Use translate.google.com, set language to your choice and paste the link that you want to be translated.

Me translation also does not work (to Czech). Maybe Google is blocking it. After all, these sites are theoretically against the domination of google on android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)